Detectives investigating Sabrina Moss murder in Kilburn appeal to 20 potential witnesses to come forward
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
The detective investigating the murder of a young mother in Kilburn is keen to trace 20 people at the scene who have yet to come forward.
Sabrina Moss, 24, from Neasden, was gunned down in Kilburn High Road in the early hours of Saturday after a night out celebrating her birthday.
The nursery worker was shot in her chest and a second 24-year-old was also hit after they visited Woody Grill following a night out at a local bar.
Police believe they were not the intended targets and were in the ‘wrong place and the wrong time.’
The second woman is in hospital and her condition is described as stable and non-life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
DCI Andy Partridge, from the Met’s murder team, said he was keen to speak to everyone who near the scene when Ms Moss was killed.
He said: “Woody Grill is a place where lots of people go to eat and they can sit down or take away food.
- 1 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 2 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 3 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 4 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 5 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 6 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 7 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 8 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 9 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
- 10 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
“Looking at the CCTV footage there are around 20 people who have not come forward and we haven’t yet traced them.
“I am making an appeal for these people to come forward as they may hold vital information.”
So far detectives have ascertained that Ms Moss, who has a four-year-old son, was killed by two men who fled on foot down Messina Avenue.
There are sketchy descriptions of the suspects but one was wearing dark clothing the other had on a lighter top.
DCI Partridge said: “There is no suggestion there was an exchange of gun fire as it appears it was two people who fired towards a group. If their target was an individual they would be aware they could hit anyone in that group.
“We are keeping our options open and we can’t say what the motive was.”
Anyone with information call police on 020 8358 0300 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.