Detectives hunting robbery suspect with links to Brent
Police would like to speak to 25-year-old
Police have released the name of a man they would like to speak to in connection with a robbery in Harrow.
Detectives are hunting the whereabouts of Edwin Sarpong who has previously lived in Wembley.
The 25-year-old is 5ft 9ins tall with wispy facial hair and a green flame-patterned tattoo on the left-hand side of his neck in green ink.
Sarpong has links to Brent, Harrow and Southwark.
You may also want to watch:
If anyone knows where Sarpong is they should call 999.
- 1 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 2 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 3 QPR boss Warburton pleased with performance in Leicester draw
- 4 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 5 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 6 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 7 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 Traffic disruption in Brent from August 2-8
- 10 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough