Detectives hunting robbery suspect with links to Brent
Police would like to speak to 25-year-old
Police have released the name of a man they would like to speak to in connection with a robbery in Harrow.
Detectives are hunting the whereabouts of Edwin Sarpong who has previously lived in Wembley.
The 25-year-old is 5ft 9ins tall with wispy facial hair and a green flame-patterned tattoo on the left-hand side of his neck in green ink.
Sarpong has links to Brent, Harrow and Southwark.
You may also want to watch:
If anyone knows where Sarpong is they should call 999.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 3 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 4 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 5 Dykes strikes late as QPR down Swansea
- 6 QPR motivated by 'nothing to play for' talk says Warburton
- 7 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 8 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 9 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 10 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids