Detectives hunting robbery suspect with links to Brent
Police would like to speak to 25-year-old
Police have released the name of a man they would like to speak to in connection with a robbery in Harrow.
Detectives are hunting the whereabouts of Edwin Sarpong who has previously lived in Wembley.
The 25-year-old is 5ft 9ins tall with wispy facial hair and a green flame-patterned tattoo on the left-hand side of his neck in green ink.
Sarpong has links to Brent, Harrow and Southwark.
You may also want to watch:
If anyone knows where Sarpong is they should call 999.
- 1 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 2 Brent Council ordered to apologise and pay wheelchair user £27,000
- 3 'Unacceptable' failings in Met's handling of missing sisters
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 6 Brent's parks and gardens are big winners of London in Bloom awards
- 7 QPR boss Warburton 'stunned' by Carabao Cup exit
- 8 Women have access to free period packs in six Brent locations
- 9 Brent residents invited to free Question Time event on climate change
- 10 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'