Detectives hunting robbery suspect with links to Brent
Police would like to speak to 25-year-old
Police have released the name of a man they would like to speak to in connection with a robbery in Harrow.
Detectives are hunting the whereabouts of Edwin Sarpong who has previously lived in Wembley.
The 25-year-old is 5ft 9ins tall with wispy facial hair and a green flame-patterned tattoo on the left-hand side of his neck in green ink.
Sarpong has links to Brent, Harrow and Southwark.
You may also want to watch:
If anyone knows where Sarpong is they should call 999.
- 1 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 2 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 3 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 4 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 5 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 6 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 7 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 8 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 9 Disabled Wembley cyclist calls for more inclusivity on Brent's roads
- 10 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park