Daughter arrested with her mother following guns discovery in Kenton is bailed
- Credit: Archant
Woman, 31, was held with her 52-year-old parent at an address in Shakespeare Drive
A woman who was arrested alongside her mother following the discovery of guns, ammunition and drugs at an address in Kenton has been bailed.
The 31-year-old and her 52-year-old parent were held on suspicion of possessing an illegal firearm and possession with intent to supply class A drugs, after Brent Police raided a house in Shakespeare Drive, last week.
Officers uncovered the firearms, a bag of ammunition, a CS gas canister and a large amount of drugs believed to be crack cocaine and heroin after storming the property as part of the Met’s Operation Hawk.
The London-wide initiative targeted suspected drug dealers in the community.
The mother was bailed within hours of the discovery but her daughter was held in custody and bailed over the Easter break.
The women were two of 31 held across the borough during the day of action.
- 1 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 2 Man in stable condition following collision with a van in Neasden
- 3 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 4 'Security alert' at Willesden Junction causing severe delays on TfL network
- 5 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 6 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 7 Weather warning issued ahead of expected gale force winds in London
- 8 Wembley fitness instructor stopped man taking his own life
- 9 New Brent baby bank to support 40 families per week
- 10 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street
Both have been bailed to return to a police station in May.