Daughter arrested with her mother following guns discovery in Kenton is bailed
- Credit: Archant
Woman, 31, was held with her 52-year-old parent at an address in Shakespeare Drive
A woman who was arrested alongside her mother following the discovery of guns, ammunition and drugs at an address in Kenton has been bailed.
The 31-year-old and her 52-year-old parent were held on suspicion of possessing an illegal firearm and possession with intent to supply class A drugs, after Brent Police raided a house in Shakespeare Drive, last week.
Officers uncovered the firearms, a bag of ammunition, a CS gas canister and a large amount of drugs believed to be crack cocaine and heroin after storming the property as part of the Met’s Operation Hawk.
The London-wide initiative targeted suspected drug dealers in the community.
You may also want to watch:
The mother was bailed within hours of the discovery but her daughter was held in custody and bailed over the Easter break.
The women were two of 31 held across the borough during the day of action.
- 1 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 2 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 3 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 4 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 5 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 6 MP Dawn Butler: Support available to get through lockdown
- 7 Dozens 'found breaching Covid restrictions' at shisha cafe
- 8 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 9 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- 10 'We need you to stay at home' - Northwick Park Hospital
Both have been bailed to return to a police station in May.