Daughter arrested with her mother following guns discovery in Kenton is bailed
- Credit: Archant
Woman, 31, was held with her 52-year-old parent at an address in Shakespeare Drive
A woman who was arrested alongside her mother following the discovery of guns, ammunition and drugs at an address in Kenton has been bailed.
The 31-year-old and her 52-year-old parent were held on suspicion of possessing an illegal firearm and possession with intent to supply class A drugs, after Brent Police raided a house in Shakespeare Drive, last week.
Officers uncovered the firearms, a bag of ammunition, a CS gas canister and a large amount of drugs believed to be crack cocaine and heroin after storming the property as part of the Met’s Operation Hawk.
The London-wide initiative targeted suspected drug dealers in the community.
You may also want to watch:
The mother was bailed within hours of the discovery but her daughter was held in custody and bailed over the Easter break.
The women were two of 31 held across the borough during the day of action.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 New QPR signing Stefan Johansen wants to push for promotion
- 3 Stefan Johansen completes QPR switch from Fulham
- 4 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 5 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 6 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 7 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 10 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
Both have been bailed to return to a police station in May.