Daughter arrested with her mother following guns discovery in Kenton is bailed
- Credit: Archant
Woman, 31, was held with her 52-year-old parent at an address in Shakespeare Drive
A woman who was arrested alongside her mother following the discovery of guns, ammunition and drugs at an address in Kenton has been bailed.
The 31-year-old and her 52-year-old parent were held on suspicion of possessing an illegal firearm and possession with intent to supply class A drugs, after Brent Police raided a house in Shakespeare Drive, last week.
Officers uncovered the firearms, a bag of ammunition, a CS gas canister and a large amount of drugs believed to be crack cocaine and heroin after storming the property as part of the Met’s Operation Hawk.
The London-wide initiative targeted suspected drug dealers in the community.
You may also want to watch:
The mother was bailed within hours of the discovery but her daughter was held in custody and bailed over the Easter break.
The women were two of 31 held across the borough during the day of action.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 3 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 4 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 5 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 6 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 7 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 8 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 9 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 10 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
Both have been bailed to return to a police station in May.