Date set for Luke Fitzpatrick murder trial
Roofer was stabbed to death in Dollis Hill in May this year
Three men accused of stabbing a man to death and knifing his father in Dollis Hill will stand trial in February next year.
Luke Fitzpatrick, 25, died after he was attacked in Crest Road, at the junction of Alder Grove, on May 19 this year.
The roofer’s 56-year-old father Bernard was also stabbed but survived.
Both men had been watching the Champions League final in the nearby Ox and Gate pub shortly before they were attacked.
You may also want to watch:
Christopher Walters, 23, of Lovett Way in the St Raphael’s Estate, Neasden, a 16-year-old boy from Mill Hill and a 17-year-old boy from Cricklewood, are charged with murder, attempted murder, wounding with intent and violent disorder.
The two teenagers can not be named for legal reasons.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 5 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 6 QPR were soft in heavy Fulham defeat says boss Warburton
- 7 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 8 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
- 9 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 10 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
All three appeared at the Old Bailey today by video link from prison for a plea and case management hearing.
They did not enter their pleas and were remanded in custody.
Ali Abdullah, 20, and Mustafa Bereima, 20, both of Ainsworth Close, Dollis Hill, and Rafael Dejesus, 25, from Feltham, also appeared in court charged with violent disorder in relation to the incident.
They will all return to court for a plea and case management hearing next month.
Judge Richard Hone QC set the trial for February 18 next year.