Date set for Luke Fitzpatrick murder trial
Roofer was stabbed to death in Dollis Hill in May this year
Three men accused of stabbing a man to death and knifing his father in Dollis Hill will stand trial in February next year.
Luke Fitzpatrick, 25, died after he was attacked in Crest Road, at the junction of Alder Grove, on May 19 this year.
The roofer’s 56-year-old father Bernard was also stabbed but survived.
Both men had been watching the Champions League final in the nearby Ox and Gate pub shortly before they were attacked.
You may also want to watch:
Christopher Walters, 23, of Lovett Way in the St Raphael’s Estate, Neasden, a 16-year-old boy from Mill Hill and a 17-year-old boy from Cricklewood, are charged with murder, attempted murder, wounding with intent and violent disorder.
The two teenagers can not be named for legal reasons.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 5 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 6 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 9 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
All three appeared at the Old Bailey today by video link from prison for a plea and case management hearing.
They did not enter their pleas and were remanded in custody.
Ali Abdullah, 20, and Mustafa Bereima, 20, both of Ainsworth Close, Dollis Hill, and Rafael Dejesus, 25, from Feltham, also appeared in court charged with violent disorder in relation to the incident.
They will all return to court for a plea and case management hearing next month.
Judge Richard Hone QC set the trial for February 18 next year.