Date set for Luke Fitzpatrick murder trial
Roofer was stabbed to death in Dollis Hill in May this year
Three men accused of stabbing a man to death and knifing his father in Dollis Hill will stand trial in February next year.
Luke Fitzpatrick, 25, died after he was attacked in Crest Road, at the junction of Alder Grove, on May 19 this year.
The roofer’s 56-year-old father Bernard was also stabbed but survived.
Both men had been watching the Champions League final in the nearby Ox and Gate pub shortly before they were attacked.
You may also want to watch:
Christopher Walters, 23, of Lovett Way in the St Raphael’s Estate, Neasden, a 16-year-old boy from Mill Hill and a 17-year-old boy from Cricklewood, are charged with murder, attempted murder, wounding with intent and violent disorder.
The two teenagers can not be named for legal reasons.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 3 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 4 Litter crusader launches mission to clean up Wembley
- 5 QPR motivated by 'nothing to play for' talk says Warburton
- 6 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 7 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 8 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 9 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 10 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
All three appeared at the Old Bailey today by video link from prison for a plea and case management hearing.
They did not enter their pleas and were remanded in custody.
Ali Abdullah, 20, and Mustafa Bereima, 20, both of Ainsworth Close, Dollis Hill, and Rafael Dejesus, 25, from Feltham, also appeared in court charged with violent disorder in relation to the incident.
They will all return to court for a plea and case management hearing next month.
Judge Richard Hone QC set the trial for February 18 next year.