Date set for Luke Fitzpatrick murder trial
Roofer was stabbed to death in Dollis Hill in May this year
Three men accused of stabbing a man to death and knifing his father in Dollis Hill will stand trial in February next year.
Luke Fitzpatrick, 25, died after he was attacked in Crest Road, at the junction of Alder Grove, on May 19 this year.
The roofer’s 56-year-old father Bernard was also stabbed but survived.
Both men had been watching the Champions League final in the nearby Ox and Gate pub shortly before they were attacked.
Christopher Walters, 23, of Lovett Way in the St Raphael’s Estate, Neasden, a 16-year-old boy from Mill Hill and a 17-year-old boy from Cricklewood, are charged with murder, attempted murder, wounding with intent and violent disorder.
The two teenagers can not be named for legal reasons.
- 1 Two charged after police discharge taser during Kingsbury vehicle stop
- 2 2 men attacked by group after fight breaks out at Queensbury Tube Station
- 3 Harlesden shop fire 'caused by barbecue'
- 4 Most wanted: 7 people sought in connection with 11 robberies across London
- 5 Complaints of 'chaos' after Harry Styles' Wembley gigs
- 6 Jailed: Kilburn man linked to 8 knifepoint robberies in St John's Wood area
- 7 Road closed after man's death in Willesden
- 8 Injured moped driver appeal after Dollis Hill collision
- 9 Plea date set for men accused of fatal stabbing in Neasden
- 10 Neasden stabbing: Man charged with St Raphael's estate murder
All three appeared at the Old Bailey today by video link from prison for a plea and case management hearing.
They did not enter their pleas and were remanded in custody.
Ali Abdullah, 20, and Mustafa Bereima, 20, both of Ainsworth Close, Dollis Hill, and Rafael Dejesus, 25, from Feltham, also appeared in court charged with violent disorder in relation to the incident.
They will all return to court for a plea and case management hearing next month.
Judge Richard Hone QC set the trial for February 18 next year.