Cricklewood man in court charged in connection with Sabrina Moss murder in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
A man from Cricklewood has appeared in court charged in connection with the murder of a young mother as she celebrated her 24th birthday in Kilburn.
Simon Baptiste, 29, of Rondu Road, is accused with conspiracy to cause grievous bodily harm in connection with the killing of Sabrina Moss.
The mother-of-one from Neasden, died after she was shot in the chest in Kilburn High Road in the early hours of August 24 last year.
Her friend Sabrina Gachette, also 24, and two men Mahad Ahmed and Edson Da Silva, were also injured.
Baptiste appeared at the Old Bailey on Friday for a preliminary hearing.
He was remanded in custody to appear for a Plea and Case Management hearing at the Old Bailey on March 10.
Martell Warren, 22, of Napier Road, Kensal Green, and Hassan Hussain, 29, of Cranhurst Road, Willesden Green, Yassin James, 19, of Chaplain Road, Wembley, are in custody charged with Miss Moss’ murder.
- 1 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 2 Four adults and child rescued from roof as blaze destroys flat
- 3 'Grandfather of Kensal Rise': Barber Gee Artrey dies at 86
- 4 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
- 5 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 6 We deserved win over West Brom says QPR boss Warburton
- 7 Four LTN schemes could be scrapped in Brent
- 8 Five arrests, drugs and weapons seized in Harlesden raids
- 9 Girl, 14, sexually assaulted on Tube by man who asked for her Snapchat
- 10 Brent scheme helping people with disabilities after Covid
The trio are also accused of three counts of attempted murder and two counts of possession of a firearm