Cricklewood man in court charged in connection with Sabrina Moss murder in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
A man from Cricklewood has appeared in court charged in connection with the murder of a young mother as she celebrated her 24th birthday in Kilburn.
Simon Baptiste, 29, of Rondu Road, is accused with conspiracy to cause grievous bodily harm in connection with the killing of Sabrina Moss.
The mother-of-one from Neasden, died after she was shot in the chest in Kilburn High Road in the early hours of August 24 last year.
Her friend Sabrina Gachette, also 24, and two men Mahad Ahmed and Edson Da Silva, were also injured.
Baptiste appeared at the Old Bailey on Friday for a preliminary hearing.
You may also want to watch:
He was remanded in custody to appear for a Plea and Case Management hearing at the Old Bailey on March 10.
Martell Warren, 22, of Napier Road, Kensal Green, and Hassan Hussain, 29, of Cranhurst Road, Willesden Green, Yassin James, 19, of Chaplain Road, Wembley, are in custody charged with Miss Moss’ murder.
- 1 Premier League dream will continue to push clubs into crisis says QPR boss
- 2 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 3 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 4 QPR have 'great opportunity' to reach last eight of Carabao Cup
- 5 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 6 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 7 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 8 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat to Brent from climate emergency
- 9 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 10 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
The trio are also accused of three counts of attempted murder and two counts of possession of a firearm