Cricklewood man in court charged in connection with Sabrina Moss murder in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
A man from Cricklewood has appeared in court charged in connection with the murder of a young mother as she celebrated her 24th birthday in Kilburn.
Simon Baptiste, 29, of Rondu Road, is accused with conspiracy to cause grievous bodily harm in connection with the killing of Sabrina Moss.
The mother-of-one from Neasden, died after she was shot in the chest in Kilburn High Road in the early hours of August 24 last year.
Her friend Sabrina Gachette, also 24, and two men Mahad Ahmed and Edson Da Silva, were also injured.
Baptiste appeared at the Old Bailey on Friday for a preliminary hearing.
He was remanded in custody to appear for a Plea and Case Management hearing at the Old Bailey on March 10.
Martell Warren, 22, of Napier Road, Kensal Green, and Hassan Hussain, 29, of Cranhurst Road, Willesden Green, Yassin James, 19, of Chaplain Road, Wembley, are in custody charged with Miss Moss’ murder.
- 1 Man arrested after woman's rape allegation in Neasden
- 2 Neasden pub refused late licence amid fears around crime
- 3 School turns itself around after 'sexual bullying' reports
- 4 Hundreds of young musicians to gather in Wembley for concert
- 5 Rogue Wembley HGV trainer sentenced after selling non-existent training
- 6 Most wanted: 6 people sought in connection with 10 robberies across London
- 7 Hospital's new research centre officially opened by vaccine taskforce lead
- 8 2 men attacked by group after fight breaks out at Queensbury Tube Station
- 9 Road closed after man's death in Willesden
- 10 Plea date set for men accused of fatal stabbing in Neasden
The trio are also accused of three counts of attempted murder and two counts of possession of a firearm