Cricklewood man fights for his life following Golders Green crash
American driver has been arrested and bailed
An American driver has been arrested after a Cricklewood man was left fighting for his life following a crash outside a tube station.
The 61-year-old suffered serious head injuries after he was struck by a BMW5 outside Golders Green Tube Station on November 10.
He was airlifted to the Royal London Hospital in East London where he is in a critical condition.
A 27-year-old US national was arrested at the scene on suspicion of dangerous driving, driving without insurance and obstructing police officers in their duty.
You may also want to watch:
He has been bailed to return to a police station at a later date.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Stefan Johansen completes QPR switch from Fulham
- 4 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 9 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 10 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley