Cricklewood man fights for his life following Golders Green crash
American driver has been arrested and bailed
An American driver has been arrested after a Cricklewood man was left fighting for his life following a crash outside a tube station.
The 61-year-old suffered serious head injuries after he was struck by a BMW5 outside Golders Green Tube Station on November 10.
He was airlifted to the Royal London Hospital in East London where he is in a critical condition.
A 27-year-old US national was arrested at the scene on suspicion of dangerous driving, driving without insurance and obstructing police officers in their duty.
You may also want to watch:
He has been bailed to return to a police station at a later date.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 3 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 4 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 5 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 6 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 7 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 8 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 9 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 10 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens