Cricklewood man fights for his life following Golders Green crash
American driver has been arrested and bailed
An American driver has been arrested after a Cricklewood man was left fighting for his life following a crash outside a tube station.
The 61-year-old suffered serious head injuries after he was struck by a BMW5 outside Golders Green Tube Station on November 10.
He was airlifted to the Royal London Hospital in East London where he is in a critical condition.
A 27-year-old US national was arrested at the scene on suspicion of dangerous driving, driving without insurance and obstructing police officers in their duty.
You may also want to watch:
He has been bailed to return to a police station at a later date.
- 1 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 2 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 3 Woman killed after collision with alleged drunk driver in Kenton
- 4 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 5 QPR eager to start climbing the table when they face Derby
- 6 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 7 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 8 Warburton praises QPR character in win at Cardiff
- 9 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 10 Willock earns QPR win in Wales