Cricklewood man fights for his life following Golders Green crash
American driver has been arrested and bailed
An American driver has been arrested after a Cricklewood man was left fighting for his life following a crash outside a tube station.
The 61-year-old suffered serious head injuries after he was struck by a BMW5 outside Golders Green Tube Station on November 10.
He was airlifted to the Royal London Hospital in East London where he is in a critical condition.
A 27-year-old US national was arrested at the scene on suspicion of dangerous driving, driving without insurance and obstructing police officers in their duty.
You may also want to watch:
He has been bailed to return to a police station at a later date.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 5 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 6 QPR were soft in heavy Fulham defeat says boss Warburton
- 7 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 8 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
- 9 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 10 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London