Cricklewood man due in court today in connection with Sabrina Moss murder in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
A man in Cricklewood is due in court today charged in connection with the murder a young mother as she celebrated her 24th birthday in Kilburn.
Simon Baptiste, 29, of Rondu Road, is accused with conspiracy to cause grievous bodily harm in connection with the killing of Sabrina Moss.
The mother-of-one from Neasden, died after she was shot in the chest in Kilburn High Road in the early hours of August 24 last year.
Her friend Sabrina Gachette, also 24, and two men Mahad Ahmed and Edson Da Silva, were also injured.
Baptiste is due before the Old Bailey.
You may also want to watch:
Martell Warren, 22, of Napier Road, Kensal Green, and Hassan Hussain, 29, of Cranhurst Road, Willesden Green, Yassin James, 19, of Chaplain Road, Wembley, are in custody charged with Miss Moss’ murder.
The trio are also accused of three counts of attempted murder and two counts of possession of a firearm.
- 1 Brent Council worker Vithun Illankovan on his time in The Circle
- 2 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 3 Homeless in Brent, Covid and Ramadan support
- 4 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
- 5 Lessons from the Covid pandemic: we need a revolution!
- 6 QPR boss Warburton praises hard-working Dykes
- 7 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 8 Wembley Stadium wins approval to hold more events
- 9 Brent Council to issue water bill refunds to council tenants
- 10 Brent arts organisations awarded over £1m in Covid recovery funding