Cricklewood man due in court today in connection with Sabrina Moss murder in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
A man in Cricklewood is due in court today charged in connection with the murder a young mother as she celebrated her 24th birthday in Kilburn.
Simon Baptiste, 29, of Rondu Road, is accused with conspiracy to cause grievous bodily harm in connection with the killing of Sabrina Moss.
The mother-of-one from Neasden, died after she was shot in the chest in Kilburn High Road in the early hours of August 24 last year.
Her friend Sabrina Gachette, also 24, and two men Mahad Ahmed and Edson Da Silva, were also injured.
Baptiste is due before the Old Bailey.
You may also want to watch:
Martell Warren, 22, of Napier Road, Kensal Green, and Hassan Hussain, 29, of Cranhurst Road, Willesden Green, Yassin James, 19, of Chaplain Road, Wembley, are in custody charged with Miss Moss’ murder.
The trio are also accused of three counts of attempted murder and two counts of possession of a firearm.
- 1 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 2 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 3 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 4 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 5 Community vegetable patch in Kilburn under threat
- 6 Brent pupils raise £1,000 to support sickle cell sufferers
- 7 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 8 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium
- 9 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds