Cricklewood man due in court today in connection with Sabrina Moss murder in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
A man in Cricklewood is due in court today charged in connection with the murder a young mother as she celebrated her 24th birthday in Kilburn.
Simon Baptiste, 29, of Rondu Road, is accused with conspiracy to cause grievous bodily harm in connection with the killing of Sabrina Moss.
The mother-of-one from Neasden, died after she was shot in the chest in Kilburn High Road in the early hours of August 24 last year.
Her friend Sabrina Gachette, also 24, and two men Mahad Ahmed and Edson Da Silva, were also injured.
Baptiste is due before the Old Bailey.
You may also want to watch:
Martell Warren, 22, of Napier Road, Kensal Green, and Hassan Hussain, 29, of Cranhurst Road, Willesden Green, Yassin James, 19, of Chaplain Road, Wembley, are in custody charged with Miss Moss’ murder.
The trio are also accused of three counts of attempted murder and two counts of possession of a firearm.
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 3 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 4 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 6 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 7 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 8 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 9 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 10 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way