Cricklewod murder: Trial date set for man accused of killing Usha Patel
- Credit: Archant
A trial date has been set for a man accused of the murder of a mother from Cricklewood he met on an online dating site.
Miles Donnelly, 34, is said to have stabbed and strangled Usha Patel, 44, at the flat she shared with her five-year-old autistic son in Melrose Avenue, on October 8.
Today he appeared at the Old Bailey where he did not enter a plea to a charge of murder and an allegation of causing actual bodily harm to Rosie Ferringo.
Donnelly, who is also known as Miles Ryan, appeared via a video link from Wormwood Scrubs prison and spoke only to confirm his identity.
He is due to enter pleas on January 4 and will his two week trial is set to start on February 17.
You may also want to watch:
He has been remanded in custody until then.
- 1 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 2 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 3 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 4 QPR move into top 10 with win at Middlesbrough despite Dieng dismissal
- 5 Warburton: Dieng played on with broken nose before red card
- 6 Wealdstone thrashed by league leaders Hartlepool United
- 7 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 8 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 9 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 10 Mixed feelings for residents and workers as crowds return to Wembley