Cricklewod murder: Trial date set for man accused of killing Usha Patel
- Credit: Archant
A trial date has been set for a man accused of the murder of a mother from Cricklewood he met on an online dating site.
Miles Donnelly, 34, is said to have stabbed and strangled Usha Patel, 44, at the flat she shared with her five-year-old autistic son in Melrose Avenue, on October 8.
Today he appeared at the Old Bailey where he did not enter a plea to a charge of murder and an allegation of causing actual bodily harm to Rosie Ferringo.
Donnelly, who is also known as Miles Ryan, appeared via a video link from Wormwood Scrubs prison and spoke only to confirm his identity.
He is due to enter pleas on January 4 and will his two week trial is set to start on February 17.
You may also want to watch:
He has been remanded in custody until then.
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 6 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 7 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 8 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 9 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 10 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton