Couple sentenced following drugs and guns raid in Kingsbury
Officers discovered cannabis farm, guns, ammunition and class a drugs after storming address in Summit Close
A man has been jailed and a woman given a conditional discharge following a drugs and guns raid in Kingsbury.
Stanislaw Pakula, 46, and Simone Simonetti, 42, of Summit Close, were charged after police stormed their home in September last year.
Officers discovered a cannabis factory containing around 100 plants in the basement of the address, two guns with more than 100 rounds of ammunition and a large quantity of class a drugs.
Simonetti was at home so was arrested immediately while Pakula was later traced and held by police.
You may also want to watch:
Last week at Harrow Crown Court, Pakula admitted possession with intent to supply class a drugs, possession with intent to supply class B drugs and production of class B drugs.
He was sentenced to five years in jail.
- 1 Kingsbury mandir to be 'Europe's first' vaccine centre in Hindu temple
- 2 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 3 Gang member jailed for 18 years after hiding guns and drugs in Cricklewood
- 4 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 5 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 6 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre
- 7 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 8 Maida Vale woman launches petition after kitten bought online dies
- 9 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 10 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
Charges related to firearm offences will stay on Pakula’s file.
Simonetti was handed down a conditional discharge of 12 months after pleading guilty to possession of class B drugs.
Detective Constable Dax Hollick from Brent Crime Squad said: “I am very pleased that we have been able to deal with these individuals and remove the drugs and firearms from the streets of London.
“This type of crime will not be tolerated within Brent and we will do everything we can to combat these offences and bring those responsible to justice.”