Couple and their baby attacked by 15-strong mob on the St Raphael’s Estate
Tot falls to the floor as her mother is beaten with a stick while cradling her
Around 15 thugs attacked a mother as she cradled her baby causing the tot to fall to the floor on Saturday night.
The one-year-old escaped serious injury after the violent mob struck outside the victim’s home in Rainborough Close on the St Raphael’s Estate, Neasden, at around 11.20pm.
The woman suffered a fractured leg after she was beaten with a stick when she rushed to the aid of her husband who was attacked by the mob.
He had drink thrown on him and was punched and kicked when he went outside to confront the gang about noise levels.
The suspects, who are all black men aged between 20 - 30, fled on foot.
Detective Inspector Mike West said: “I am appealing for any witnesses or anyone with information to come forward and help police arrest and deal with this group quickly and effectively, and together we can stop any other innocent members of the public being harmed by them.
- 1 QPR ground name to revert to Loftus Road for 2022-23
- 2 Cricklewood estate reports 'major vermin' problem
- 3 Trial date for men charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 4 VOTE: Which north London fish and chip shop is your favourite?
- 5 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 6 5 of the best things to do with kids in north London
- 7 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 8 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 9 Baby among three rescued from Willesden flat fire
- 10 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
“This is a completely cowardly assault, especially when adding the fact that a young baby has been put in danger during the incident.”
Anyone with information is asked to call Brent Police on 020 0733 3709 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111