Couple and their baby attacked by 15-strong mob on the St Raphael’s Estate
Tot falls to the floor as her mother is beaten with a stick while cradling her
Around 15 thugs attacked a mother as she cradled her baby causing the tot to fall to the floor on Saturday night.
The one-year-old escaped serious injury after the violent mob struck outside the victim’s home in Rainborough Close on the St Raphael’s Estate, Neasden, at around 11.20pm.
The woman suffered a fractured leg after she was beaten with a stick when she rushed to the aid of her husband who was attacked by the mob.
He had drink thrown on him and was punched and kicked when he went outside to confront the gang about noise levels.
You may also want to watch:
The suspects, who are all black men aged between 20 - 30, fled on foot.
Detective Inspector Mike West said: “I am appealing for any witnesses or anyone with information to come forward and help police arrest and deal with this group quickly and effectively, and together we can stop any other innocent members of the public being harmed by them.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 3 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 4 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 9 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 10 Summer in the City: Five things to do in Brent this weekend
“This is a completely cowardly assault, especially when adding the fact that a young baby has been put in danger during the incident.”
Anyone with information is asked to call Brent Police on 020 0733 3709 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111