Couple and their baby attacked by 15-strong mob on the St Raphael’s Estate
Tot falls to the floor as her mother is beaten with a stick while cradling her
Around 15 thugs attacked a mother as she cradled her baby causing the tot to fall to the floor on Saturday night.
The one-year-old escaped serious injury after the violent mob struck outside the victim’s home in Rainborough Close on the St Raphael’s Estate, Neasden, at around 11.20pm.
The woman suffered a fractured leg after she was beaten with a stick when she rushed to the aid of her husband who was attacked by the mob.
He had drink thrown on him and was punched and kicked when he went outside to confront the gang about noise levels.
You may also want to watch:
The suspects, who are all black men aged between 20 - 30, fled on foot.
Detective Inspector Mike West said: “I am appealing for any witnesses or anyone with information to come forward and help police arrest and deal with this group quickly and effectively, and together we can stop any other innocent members of the public being harmed by them.
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 3 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 4 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 5 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 6 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 7 QPR boss Warburton not worried about Dykes' injury
- 8 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 9 Willesden murder investigation: 'Horrified onlookers' watched on as man stabbed in High Road
- 10 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
“This is a completely cowardly assault, especially when adding the fact that a young baby has been put in danger during the incident.”
Anyone with information is asked to call Brent Police on 020 0733 3709 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111