Cops hunt violent gang after Kilburn petrol station attack
Victim suffered ‘life changing’ injuries in brutal assault
A MAN has suffered ‘life changing’ injuries’ after he was beaten up by thugs in a petrol forecourt in the early hours of Sunday morning.
The victim was chased by the gang into Total Station in Kilburn High Road, Kilburn, at 6.30am, before he was attacked yards away from shocked drivers.
He was rushed to hospital where he is being treated for his injuries.
Detectives investigating the attack are currently trawling through CCTV images and are appealing for witnesses to the brutal assault.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Constable Gill from Brent CID, who is leading the hunt for the gang, said: “This is an appalling act of violence.”
Anyone with information can call the incident room on 020 8733 3709 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 3 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 4 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 5 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 6 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 7 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 8 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 9 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 10 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens