Cops hunt violent gang after Kilburn petrol station attack
Victim suffered ‘life changing’ injuries in brutal assault
A MAN has suffered ‘life changing’ injuries’ after he was beaten up by thugs in a petrol forecourt in the early hours of Sunday morning.
The victim was chased by the gang into Total Station in Kilburn High Road, Kilburn, at 6.30am, before he was attacked yards away from shocked drivers.
He was rushed to hospital where he is being treated for his injuries.
Detectives investigating the attack are currently trawling through CCTV images and are appealing for witnesses to the brutal assault.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Constable Gill from Brent CID, who is leading the hunt for the gang, said: “This is an appalling act of violence.”
Anyone with information can call the incident room on 020 8733 3709 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Stefan Johansen completes QPR switch from Fulham
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 9 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 10 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley