Cops hunt violent gang after Kilburn petrol station attack
Victim suffered ‘life changing’ injuries in brutal assault
A MAN has suffered ‘life changing’ injuries’ after he was beaten up by thugs in a petrol forecourt in the early hours of Sunday morning.
The victim was chased by the gang into Total Station in Kilburn High Road, Kilburn, at 6.30am, before he was attacked yards away from shocked drivers.
He was rushed to hospital where he is being treated for his injuries.
Detectives investigating the attack are currently trawling through CCTV images and are appealing for witnesses to the brutal assault.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Constable Gill from Brent CID, who is leading the hunt for the gang, said: “This is an appalling act of violence.”
Anyone with information can call the incident room on 020 8733 3709 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 5 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 6 QPR were soft in heavy Fulham defeat says boss Warburton
- 7 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 8 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
- 9 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 10 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London