Cops hunt for Paddington train groping pervert
Detectives release image of passenger they would like to speak to
DETECTIVES have released an image of a man they would like to speak to after a woman was groped on a train.
The 55-year-old victim boarded the train at Paddington Station on January 29 this year, when the pervert struck.
At around 5.45pm a man sat next to her and began asking her personal question before touching her leg.
He then tried to grab her a further three times.
You may also want to watch:
He skulked away into another carriage after the woman stood up and shouted at him, before fleeing at Ealing Broadway Station.
Detective Constable Steve Reay, investigating officer, said: “The behaviour of this man was completely unacceptable. The victim was left shaken and made to feel very uncomfortable by his behaviour.
- 1 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 2 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 3 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 4 QPR move into top 10 with win at Middlesbrough despite Dieng dismissal
- 5 Warburton: Dieng played on with broken nose before red card
- 6 Wealdstone thrashed by league leaders Hartlepool United
- 7 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 8 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 9 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 10 Mixed feelings for residents and workers as crowds return to Wembley
“We’ve followed a number of avenues of enquiry since the incident, including circulating the image on the police national database, but so far to no avail.
“I am now appealing for anyone who may have been on the train, or who recognises the man, to come forward.”
Anyone who witnessed the incident or recognises the man in the picture should call British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40, quoting background reference B11/LNA of 29/03/2011, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.