Cops hunt for Paddington train groping pervert
Detectives release image of passenger they would like to speak to
DETECTIVES have released an image of a man they would like to speak to after a woman was groped on a train.
The 55-year-old victim boarded the train at Paddington Station on January 29 this year, when the pervert struck.
At around 5.45pm a man sat next to her and began asking her personal question before touching her leg.
He then tried to grab her a further three times.
You may also want to watch:
He skulked away into another carriage after the woman stood up and shouted at him, before fleeing at Ealing Broadway Station.
Detective Constable Steve Reay, investigating officer, said: “The behaviour of this man was completely unacceptable. The victim was left shaken and made to feel very uncomfortable by his behaviour.
- 1 Loaded shotgun seized in Harlesden as police crack down on gang activity
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 Vigil held in Barn Hill for murdered sisters Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman
- 4 Tributes paid to 'Gooner legend' who died of Covid 'caught at Euros final'
- 5 Childhood friends launch their first Their Story Film Festival in Kilburn
- 6 Missing 12-year-old boy from Kilburn found 'safe and well'
- 7 'Residents are going through hell as a result of flooding'
- 8 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 9 Residents oppose plans for a third slot machine 'casino' in Harlesden
- 10 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
“We’ve followed a number of avenues of enquiry since the incident, including circulating the image on the police national database, but so far to no avail.
“I am now appealing for anyone who may have been on the train, or who recognises the man, to come forward.”
Anyone who witnessed the incident or recognises the man in the picture should call British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40, quoting background reference B11/LNA of 29/03/2011, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.