Convicted dealer arrested after police seize air rifle and drugs at address in Stonebridge
Police have seized an air rifle and drugs after raiding an address in Stonebridge last night in the hunt for a wanted drug dealer.
Officers from the Notting Hill Carnival Proactive team arrested the 23-year-old man after storming the address at 10.10pm.
The man, a convicted drug dealer, was recalled to prison last week for breaching an Asbo.
During a search of a property officers found quantities of suspected class B drugs, along with a BB gun.
Two other men at the address were also arrested for possession with intent to supply drugs.
You may also want to watch:
All three are currently in custody.
- 1 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 2 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 3 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 4 Kilburn grandmother hears 'terrific bang' as bathroom ceiling collapses
- 5 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 6 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 7 Wembley Football League supported by Raheem Sterling sees drama on finals day
- 8 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 9 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 10 QPR boss pleased with Man United win and now looking to tie down Odubajo