Convicted dealer arrested after police seize air rifle and drugs at address in Stonebridge
Police have seized an air rifle and drugs after raiding an address in Stonebridge last night in the hunt for a wanted drug dealer.
Officers from the Notting Hill Carnival Proactive team arrested the 23-year-old man after storming the address at 10.10pm.
The man, a convicted drug dealer, was recalled to prison last week for breaching an Asbo.
During a search of a property officers found quantities of suspected class B drugs, along with a BB gun.
Two other men at the address were also arrested for possession with intent to supply drugs.
You may also want to watch:
All three are currently in custody.
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 7 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 8 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 9 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 10 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer