Colindale stabbing: Simone Fergus charged with murder of Raul Nicolaie in Zenith Close
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been charged with murder following the fatal stabbing of a man in Colindale on Sunday evening.
Simone Fergus, 34, was charged this morning with murdering a 26-year-old named locally as Raul Nicolaie in Zenith Close.
Police were called to the scene just before 6pm and found Mr Nicolaie suffering stab injuries.
He was taken to hospital and died that evening.
Cops have confirmed Fergus and Mr Nicolaie knew each other.
You may also want to watch:
A neighbour, who did not wish to be named, told the Times this morning: “He was a lovely guy – always very chatty when I saw him.”
Fergus is set to appear at Willesden Magistrates’ Court later today.
- 1 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 2 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 6 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 7 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 8 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 9 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 10 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies