Colindale stabbing: Simone Fergus charged with murder of Raul Nicolaie in Zenith Close
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been charged with murder following the fatal stabbing of a man in Colindale on Sunday evening.
Simone Fergus, 34, was charged this morning with murdering a 26-year-old named locally as Raul Nicolaie in Zenith Close.
Police were called to the scene just before 6pm and found Mr Nicolaie suffering stab injuries.
He was taken to hospital and died that evening.
Cops have confirmed Fergus and Mr Nicolaie knew each other.
You may also want to watch:
A neighbour, who did not wish to be named, told the Times this morning: “He was a lovely guy – always very chatty when I saw him.”
Fergus is set to appear at Willesden Magistrates’ Court later today.
- 1 Brent Council worker Vithun Illankovan on his time in The Circle
- 2 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 3 Homeless in Brent, Covid and Ramadan support
- 4 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
- 5 Lessons from the Covid pandemic: we need a revolution!
- 6 QPR boss Warburton praises hard-working Dykes
- 7 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 8 Wembley Stadium wins approval to hold more events
- 9 Brent Council to issue water bill refunds to council tenants
- 10 Brent arts organisations awarded over £1m in Covid recovery funding