Colindale stabbing: Simone Fergus charged with murder of Raul Nicolaie in Zenith Close
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been charged with murder following the fatal stabbing of a man in Colindale on Sunday evening.
Simone Fergus, 34, was charged this morning with murdering a 26-year-old named locally as Raul Nicolaie in Zenith Close.
Police were called to the scene just before 6pm and found Mr Nicolaie suffering stab injuries.
He was taken to hospital and died that evening.
Cops have confirmed Fergus and Mr Nicolaie knew each other.
You may also want to watch:
A neighbour, who did not wish to be named, told the Times this morning: “He was a lovely guy – always very chatty when I saw him.”
Fergus is set to appear at Willesden Magistrates’ Court later today.
- 1 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 2 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 3 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 4 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 5 Community vegetable patch in Kilburn under threat
- 6 Brent pupils raise £1,000 to support sickle cell sufferers
- 7 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds