Seven sought over Wembley gang attack that left man with severed ear
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
Detectives investigating a gang attack in Wembley, which left a men with a partially severed ear, have released images of seven people they want to identify.
The incident happened at about 9.15pm on March 15 in Cecil Avenue near the junction with High Road, Wembley.
The victim, a man aged in his 20s, was sitting on a wall drinking with friends when he was assaulted by a gang.
During the attack he was struck with various objects and suffered several injuries including stab wounds and a partially severed ear, requiring hospital treatment.
Detectives have now released images of seven people they want to identify and speak to as part of their investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Det Const Marcus Furneaux-Harris from the north west command unit, who is leading the investigation, said: “This was a vicious and seemingly unprovoked attack that left the victim with some very nasty injuries.
"It is only by sheer luck that he was not more seriously hurt.
- 1 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 2 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 3 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 4 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 5 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 6 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 7 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 8 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 9 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols
- 10 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
"I am appealing to anyone who recognises the people shown in these images to contact police.”
Anyone with information that could assist police is asked to call 101 or tweet @MetCC and quote CAD7406/15MAR21.
Alternatively, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.