Seven sought over Wembley gang attack that left man with severed ear
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
Detectives investigating a gang attack in Wembley, which left a men with a partially severed ear, have released images of seven people they want to identify.
The incident happened at about 9.15pm on March 15 in Cecil Avenue near the junction with High Road, Wembley.
The victim, a man aged in his 20s, was sitting on a wall drinking with friends when he was assaulted by a gang.
During the attack he was struck with various objects and suffered several injuries including stab wounds and a partially severed ear, requiring hospital treatment.
Detectives have now released images of seven people they want to identify and speak to as part of their investigation.
Det Const Marcus Furneaux-Harris from the north west command unit, who is leading the investigation, said: “This was a vicious and seemingly unprovoked attack that left the victim with some very nasty injuries.
"It is only by sheer luck that he was not more seriously hurt.
- 1 Two charged after police discharge taser during Kingsbury vehicle stop
- 2 2 men attacked by group after fight breaks out at Queensbury Tube Station
- 3 Harlesden shop fire 'caused by barbecue'
- 4 Road closed after man's death in Willesden
- 5 Three Met officers receive written warning over photos of murdered sisters
- 6 Most wanted: 7 people sought in connection with 11 robberies across London
- 7 Complaints of 'chaos' after Harry Styles' Wembley gigs
- 8 Injured moped driver appeal after Dollis Hill collision
- 9 Plea date set for men accused of fatal stabbing in Neasden
- 10 Jailed: Kilburn man linked to 8 knifepoint robberies in St John's Wood area
"I am appealing to anyone who recognises the people shown in these images to contact police.”
Anyone with information that could assist police is asked to call 101 or tweet @MetCC and quote CAD7406/15MAR21.
Alternatively, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.