CCTV images released in connection with arson onboard Wembley Park train
- Credit: Archant
CCTV images have been released of a man transport police want to speak to in connection with an arson attack on a train.
The incident happened just after 12am on Monday, February 5 on board a Metropolitan line train travelling between Northwick Park and Wembley Park stations.
A man set a number newspapers alight, placing them on a seat before walking away.
The fire was discovered by staff at Wembley Park station and put out.
The estimated damage to the train was put at a total cost of approximately £4,000.
You may also want to watch:
A British Transport Police spokeswoman said: “Officers believe the man shown may have information which could help the investigation.”
Anyone with any information should contact the British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40 or text them on 61016 using reference 158 of 28/02/18.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 3 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 4 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 7 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 8 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 9 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 10 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield