CCTV images released in connection with arson onboard Wembley Park train
- Credit: Archant
CCTV images have been released of a man transport police want to speak to in connection with an arson attack on a train.
The incident happened just after 12am on Monday, February 5 on board a Metropolitan line train travelling between Northwick Park and Wembley Park stations.
A man set a number newspapers alight, placing them on a seat before walking away.
The fire was discovered by staff at Wembley Park station and put out.
The estimated damage to the train was put at a total cost of approximately £4,000.
You may also want to watch:
A British Transport Police spokeswoman said: “Officers believe the man shown may have information which could help the investigation.”
Anyone with any information should contact the British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40 or text them on 61016 using reference 158 of 28/02/18.
- 1 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 2 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 3 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 4 Brent Council reignites campaign to tackle paan spitting
- 5 Harlesden community garden wins two London in Bloom awards
- 6 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 7 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 8 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 9 FA Cup defeat ranks among one of the most 'gutting' for Wealdstone
- 10 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley