CCTV images released in connection with arson onboard Wembley Park train
- Credit: Archant
CCTV images have been released of a man transport police want to speak to in connection with an arson attack on a train.
The incident happened just after 12am on Monday, February 5 on board a Metropolitan line train travelling between Northwick Park and Wembley Park stations.
A man set a number newspapers alight, placing them on a seat before walking away.
The fire was discovered by staff at Wembley Park station and put out.
The estimated damage to the train was put at a total cost of approximately £4,000.
You may also want to watch:
A British Transport Police spokeswoman said: “Officers believe the man shown may have information which could help the investigation.”
Anyone with any information should contact the British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40 or text them on 61016 using reference 158 of 28/02/18.
- 1 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 2 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 3 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 4 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 5 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 6 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 7 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 8 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 9 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 10 'His confidence is high': QPR boss Warburton backs Lyndon Dykes