CCTV image released of men suspected of burgling Kensal Rise home of X Factor judge Rita Ora
- Credit: Archant
Police have released the images of two men suspected of carrying out a burglary at the Kensal Rise home of X Factor judge Rita Ora.
Police have released today the images of two men suspected of carrying out a burglary at the Kensal Rise home of X Factor judge Rita Ora.
The two men were caught on CCTV during the break-in which took place between 5am and 6am on November 28.
The suspects made a number of trips in and out of the £1.3million home as her relatives slept escaping with valuable possessions.
They fled the scene after one of occupants in the house woke up and screamed.
You may also want to watch:
One of the burglars has been described as dark skinned, possibly of Arabic descent. He was wearing a dark jacked with a fur-lined hood.
DC Karen Beck, who is leading the investigation said: “Burglary is a very intrusive crime, and all the more distressing when an occupant actually comes face to face with the burglar.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 3 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 4 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 7 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 8 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 9 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 10 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
“We are appealing for anyone who recognises the men in the two images to contact us.
“We are also keen to hear from anyone who may have seen these men in or around the area, before or after the burglary.”
The aggravated burglary occurred close to the home of former England and Arsenal footballer Ian Wright whose family was targeted in June last year.
The 51-year-old was away covering the World Cup in Brazil when intruders forced their way in and held his wife Nancy, 40, at knifepoint before forcing her to hand over the key to the safe.
Their two daughters, who were also home at the time, slept through the robbery.
Anyone with any information that could assist police is asked to call DC Karen Beck on 020 8733 3384 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via crimestoppers-uk.org.