CCTV issued after man assaulted by robber on Wembley bus
- Credit: Archant
A CCTV image has been released after a man was robbed and assaulted on a bus in Wembley in a “sudden and violent attack”.
At about 8.15pm on July 19, a 33-year-old man was assaulted as he boarded a 483 bus in Ealing Road.
The perpetrator stole the victim’s wallet and a fight ensued which saw the pair end up at the back of the bus.
Forced into a seat, the attacker knocked the victim to the floor and stamped on his head before fleeing the scene.
Although the victim suffered cuts and bruising on his head, he did not require hospital treatment.
You may also want to watch:
Met Police officers are searching for the man in the image as they believe he can help with their investigation.
They have not yet made any arrests.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 5 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 6 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 7 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
PC Nick Kortright, from the Roads and Transport Policing Command, said: “Although the injuries sustained were not serious ones, this was a sudden and violent attack that left the victim severely shaken.
“We need the public’s help to identify the man in the image - please contact us as soon as possible if you have any information.”
Anyone with information should call 101 or tweet @MetCC quoting reference CAD 7931/19July.
Alternatively, contact independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.