Caught on camera: police want to speak to man over bag theft at Tricycle Theatre
- Credit: Archant
Police have released the image of a man they want to speak to after a bag was stolen from the Tricycle Theatre in Kilburn.
The CCTV footage was taken moments before the victim’s bag was stolen from a pile of unattended belongings in the bar of the theatre in Kilburn High Road.
The incident happened at 9:50pm on December 30.
The footage shows the suspect walking through the main bar area, either talking or pretending to talk on his mobile phone before approaching the pile of belongings and leaving the theatre.
The victim discovered the bag was missing shortly afterwards.
You may also want to watch:
Kilburn Police have stressed they are looking to speak to the man as part of their investigations at this stage.
Anyone with information can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800555111 quoting reference number: 1900408/16.
- 1 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 2 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 3 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 4 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 5 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 6 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 7 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 8 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 9 Willesden residents say 'no' to new betting shop
- 10 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12