Career burglar from Wembley caught red-handed in Camden is jailed for four years
- Credit: Archant
A career burglar from Wembley who was caught red-handed by police in Camden has been jailed for four years.
Aldo Jones, 47, was spotted breaking into an address in Fellows Road by officers who had him under surveillance on December 13.
When they arrested the 47 year-old he was found with a purse stolen from the property.
He was also charged with a burglary that took place at Bentley Laboratories, Edgware in January last year where he stole a purse belong to a worker.
Jones admitted two counts of burglary at Harrow Crown Court last Friday.
You may also want to watch:
PC Pedro Alonso, investigating officer, said: “I believe that Aldo Jones is a career burglar who has served previous terms of imprisonment for burglary offences committed across numerous London boroughs.
“The offence of burglary can have a painful and long-lasting effect on its victims.”
- 1 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 2 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 3 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 4 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 5 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 6 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 7 Young winners excel at Queen's Park Book Festival
- 8 Crowds flock to Queen's Park Book Festival 2021
- 9 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
“Local residents can be assured that Brent Crime Squad will continue to target burglary offenders operating on this borough and arrest them when they least expect it.”