Career burglar from Wembley caught red-handed in Camden is jailed for four years
- Credit: Archant
A career burglar from Wembley who was caught red-handed by police in Camden has been jailed for four years.
Aldo Jones, 47, was spotted breaking into an address in Fellows Road by officers who had him under surveillance on December 13.
When they arrested the 47 year-old he was found with a purse stolen from the property.
He was also charged with a burglary that took place at Bentley Laboratories, Edgware in January last year where he stole a purse belong to a worker.
Jones admitted two counts of burglary at Harrow Crown Court last Friday.
You may also want to watch:
PC Pedro Alonso, investigating officer, said: “I believe that Aldo Jones is a career burglar who has served previous terms of imprisonment for burglary offences committed across numerous London boroughs.
“The offence of burglary can have a painful and long-lasting effect on its victims.”
- 1 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 2 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 3 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 4 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 5 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 6 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 7 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 8 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 9 Disabled Wembley cyclist calls for more inclusivity on Brent's roads
- 10 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
“Local residents can be assured that Brent Crime Squad will continue to target burglary offenders operating on this borough and arrest them when they least expect it.”