Career burglar from Wembley caught red-handed in Camden is jailed for four years
- Credit: Archant
A career burglar from Wembley who was caught red-handed by police in Camden has been jailed for four years.
Aldo Jones, 47, was spotted breaking into an address in Fellows Road by officers who had him under surveillance on December 13.
When they arrested the 47 year-old he was found with a purse stolen from the property.
He was also charged with a burglary that took place at Bentley Laboratories, Edgware in January last year where he stole a purse belong to a worker.
Jones admitted two counts of burglary at Harrow Crown Court last Friday.
You may also want to watch:
PC Pedro Alonso, investigating officer, said: “I believe that Aldo Jones is a career burglar who has served previous terms of imprisonment for burglary offences committed across numerous London boroughs.
“The offence of burglary can have a painful and long-lasting effect on its victims.”
- 1 CCTV image released in Kilburn indecent exposure investigation
- 2 Police guarded bushes where two sisters bodies were overnight, court hears
- 3 Haute Dolci's dessert restaurant opens in Wembley Park
- 4 Euro 2020: Road closures in Wembley Park as England meets Czech Republic
- 5 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 6 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 7 Police officer to appear for trial in Wembley sexual assault case
- 8 Primary school in Kilburn back open after staff member contracted Covid
- 9 Free online double documentary and conversation with artists of the Windrush generation
- 10 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
“Local residents can be assured that Brent Crime Squad will continue to target burglary offenders operating on this borough and arrest them when they least expect it.”