Car fire in Willesden may have been started by an arsonist
Resident claims to have seen a man fire bomb vehicle parked in Churchill Road
Fire crews were called to a car blaze in Willesden which may have been started by an arsonist.
A resident, who asked not to be named, claimed she saw a man fire bomb the vehicle which was parked in Churchill Road at around 11pm last night (Thursday).
She said the suspect threw a Molotov cocktail at the vehicle before fleeing on foot.
Fire crews took just under 30 minutes to tackle the blaze.
You may also want to watch:
No one was injured.
Brent Police were unavailable for comment.
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 7 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 8 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 9 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 10 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer