Car fire in Willesden may have been started by an arsonist
Resident claims to have seen a man fire bomb vehicle parked in Churchill Road
Fire crews were called to a car blaze in Willesden which may have been started by an arsonist.
A resident, who asked not to be named, claimed she saw a man fire bomb the vehicle which was parked in Churchill Road at around 11pm last night (Thursday).
She said the suspect threw a Molotov cocktail at the vehicle before fleeing on foot.
Fire crews took just under 30 minutes to tackle the blaze.
You may also want to watch:
No one was injured.
Brent Police were unavailable for comment.
- 1 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 2 Person dies after being 'injured by a train' at Wembley station
- 3 Police 'determined' to find Wembley man who failed to appear at court
- 4 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 5 Kingsbury teen appears in court charged with Brent Cross fatal stabbing
- 6 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 7 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 8 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 9 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 10 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named