Car fire in Willesden may have been started by an arsonist
Resident claims to have seen a man fire bomb vehicle parked in Churchill Road
Fire crews were called to a car blaze in Willesden which may have been started by an arsonist.
A resident, who asked not to be named, claimed she saw a man fire bomb the vehicle which was parked in Churchill Road at around 11pm last night (Thursday).
She said the suspect threw a Molotov cocktail at the vehicle before fleeing on foot.
Fire crews took just under 30 minutes to tackle the blaze.
No one was injured.
Brent Police were unavailable for comment.
- 1 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets
- 2 Which Underground lines are affected today
- 3 Chance of snow in London this weekend
- 4 Battle lines drawn as school’s 3G pitch decision heads to meeting
- 5 Police officers barred for 'shameful' misconduct over murdered sisters
- 6 Met Police arrest more than 900 in London-wide knife crime op
- 7 Brent woman jailed for 'horrific' acid attack
- 8 Covid-19: How Brent's current cases compare to November 2020
- 9 ULEZ anomaly at Wembley Ikea meaning no £12.50-a-day emission fee
- 10 Handcuffing: What is the Met's new policy and why has it been introduced?