Car fire in Willesden may have been started by an arsonist
Resident claims to have seen a man fire bomb vehicle parked in Churchill Road
Fire crews were called to a car blaze in Willesden which may have been started by an arsonist.
A resident, who asked not to be named, claimed she saw a man fire bomb the vehicle which was parked in Churchill Road at around 11pm last night (Thursday).
She said the suspect threw a Molotov cocktail at the vehicle before fleeing on foot.
Fire crews took just under 30 minutes to tackle the blaze.
You may also want to watch:
No one was injured.
Brent Police were unavailable for comment.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 3 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 4 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 7 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 8 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 9 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 10 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man