Cannabis factory uncovered in Kilburn High Road
Police find drug farm following reports from suspicious residents
Police have uncovered a cannabis factory in Kilburn after raiding an address on Saturday.
Following reports from suspicious residents, officers stormed the property in Kilburn High Road where they found up to 300 plants.
The class B drug were all at various stages of growth.
No one was at the address at the time and the hunt is on to find the occupier.
You may also want to watch:
Sergeant Graeme Day from Kilburn and Queens Park Safer Neighbourhoods Team said: “We have built a strong relationship with the local community and if it was not for their help in providing us with this information we would not have got this great result.”
Anyone with information about the whereabouts of the occupier can call their local Safer Neighbourhoods team in confidence on 101, visit www.met.police.uk/saferneighbourhoods/ or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 2 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 3 View from the chamber - 'The recycling centre is just inside the new ULEZ boundary'
- 4 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 5 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 6 Tom Dean wins second Tokyo 2020 gold with 4x200m relay victory
- 7 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols
- 8 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 9 Wembley Park's Summer on Screen festival kicks off with Gurinder Chadha Q&A
- 10 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'