Cannabis factory uncovered in Kilburn High Road
Police find drug farm following reports from suspicious residents
Police have uncovered a cannabis factory in Kilburn after raiding an address on Saturday.
Following reports from suspicious residents, officers stormed the property in Kilburn High Road where they found up to 300 plants.
The class B drug were all at various stages of growth.
No one was at the address at the time and the hunt is on to find the occupier.
You may also want to watch:
Sergeant Graeme Day from Kilburn and Queens Park Safer Neighbourhoods Team said: “We have built a strong relationship with the local community and if it was not for their help in providing us with this information we would not have got this great result.”
Anyone with information about the whereabouts of the occupier can call their local Safer Neighbourhoods team in confidence on 101, visit www.met.police.uk/saferneighbourhoods/ or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Indian Covid variant found in Brent
- 2 Man arrested and knife found after police chase through Willesden Green
- 3 A full-time dedicated Euros Policing Team will police Wembley Stadium
- 4 Two Brent gang members sentenced for £1.1m fraud involvement
- 5 Three men arrested and gun seized after Neasden car stop
- 6 Man shot multiple times in Dudden Hill remains in stable condition
- 7 'Residents have faced a living nightmare as a result of the cladding scandal'
- 8 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 9 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 10 Police 'determined' to find Wembley man who failed to appear at court