Cannabis factory uncovered in Kilburn High Road
Police find drug farm following reports from suspicious residents
Police have uncovered a cannabis factory in Kilburn after raiding an address on Saturday.
Following reports from suspicious residents, officers stormed the property in Kilburn High Road where they found up to 300 plants.
The class B drug were all at various stages of growth.
No one was at the address at the time and the hunt is on to find the occupier.
Sergeant Graeme Day from Kilburn and Queens Park Safer Neighbourhoods Team said: “We have built a strong relationship with the local community and if it was not for their help in providing us with this information we would not have got this great result.”
Anyone with information about the whereabouts of the occupier can call their local Safer Neighbourhoods team in confidence on 101, visit www.met.police.uk/saferneighbourhoods/ or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Wembley: Anger as council 'bullies' opposition over library demolition
- 2 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 3 Parents lobby for improved road safety on Harrow Road
- 4 Brondesbury Park Synagogue gets licence for alcohol and music until midnight
- 5 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 6 New Willesden kebab shop promises 40 jobs to locals
- 7 Bid for amazing prizes to support Queen's Park and Kensal charities
- 8 Cricklewood man appears in court accused of Golders Green rape
- 9 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets
- 10 'Shameful' former police officers jailed for sharing photos of murdered sisters