Cannabis factory filled with plants found inside Neasden property
- Credit: Archant
A “massive haul” of cannabis plants were found in a Neasden “factory” during a mid-night drugs raid.
Six rooms each containing 60 to 80 plants were found in a residential property in Woodheyes Road in the early hours of this morning (June 2).
@BrentMPS tweeted: “Officers from #NWCTeam discovered the set up during the night following reports of a disturbance in the street.
“6 rooms each containing around 60-80 plants. A massive haul off the streets.”
One male was arrested inside the property for Cultivation of Cannabis & Illegal Entry to the UK, the tweet added.
You may also want to watch:
He remains in custody, enquiries continue.
- 1 Loaded shotgun seized in Harlesden as police crack down on gang activity
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 Vigil held in Barn Hill for murdered sisters Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman
- 4 Tributes paid to 'Gooner legend' who died of Covid 'caught at Euros final'
- 5 Childhood friends launch their first Their Story Film Festival in Kilburn
- 6 Missing 12-year-old boy from Kilburn found 'safe and well'
- 7 'Residents are going through hell as a result of flooding'
- 8 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 9 Residents oppose plans for a third slot machine 'casino' in Harlesden
- 10 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police