Cannabis factory found in warehouse in Wembley
- Credit: Archant
Around 700 plants discovered in North End Road
A cannabis factory has been discovered in an industrial warehouse in Wembley.
Around 500 plants of the class B drug were found on the third floor of the building in North End Road by a member of a property services company looking after the premises.
The first and second floors are occupied but the third was supposed to vacant.
No arrests were made and all the plants were seized.
You may also want to watch:
Sergeant Peter Goodchild from Tokyngton Safer Neighbourhoods Team said: “I am very pleased with this result. We have managed to disrupt the drugs network that was destined for the streets of Brent.
“At this stage no arrests have been made however police would like to hear from anyone who has any information that may help with our enquiries.”
- 1 CCTV image released in Kilburn indecent exposure investigation
- 2 Police guarded bushes where two sisters bodies were overnight, court hears
- 3 Haute Dolci's dessert restaurant opens in Wembley Park
- 4 Euro 2020: Road closures in Wembley Park as England meets Czech Republic
- 5 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 6 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 7 Police officer to appear for trial in Wembley sexual assault case
- 8 Primary school in Kilburn back open after staff member contracted Covid
- 9 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
- 10 Free online double documentary and conversation with artists of the Windrush generation
Anyone with information can call 101, visit www.met.police.uk/saferneighbourhoods/ or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.