Cannabis factory found in warehouse in Wembley
- Credit: Archant
Around 700 plants discovered in North End Road
A cannabis factory has been discovered in an industrial warehouse in Wembley.
Around 500 plants of the class B drug were found on the third floor of the building in North End Road by a member of a property services company looking after the premises.
The first and second floors are occupied but the third was supposed to vacant.
No arrests were made and all the plants were seized.
You may also want to watch:
Sergeant Peter Goodchild from Tokyngton Safer Neighbourhoods Team said: “I am very pleased with this result. We have managed to disrupt the drugs network that was destined for the streets of Brent.
“At this stage no arrests have been made however police would like to hear from anyone who has any information that may help with our enquiries.”
- 1 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 2 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 3 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 4 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 5 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 6 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 7 Young winners excel at Queen's Park Book Festival
- 8 Crowds flock to Queen's Park Book Festival 2021
- 9 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
Anyone with information can call 101, visit www.met.police.uk/saferneighbourhoods/ or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.