Cannabis factory discovered in Kilburn house
- Credit: Archant
Officers uncover 163 plants at address in Victoria Road
Police have uncovered a cannabis factory in a house in Kilburn.
Officers from Kilburn, Queens Park and Brondesbury Park Safer Neighbourhoods Team made the discovery after raiding the property in Victoria Road on Saturday.
Four rooms in the house had been converted into growing rooms containing a total of 163 plants at different stages of growth, cultivation equipment and paraphernalia.
All were seized.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests were made and the hunt is on to find the occupier of the property.
Sergeant Graeme Day from Kilburn & Queens Park Safer Neighbourhoods Teams said: “This result was achieved by officers acting quickly after receiving information to obtain the warrant and secure the seizure of the cannabis factory”.
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 6 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 7 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 8 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 9 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 10 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
Anyone with information can call Brent Police on 020 8733 3704 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.