Cannabis factory discovered in Kilburn house
- Credit: Archant
Officers uncover 163 plants at address in Victoria Road
Police have uncovered a cannabis factory in a house in Kilburn.
Officers from Kilburn, Queens Park and Brondesbury Park Safer Neighbourhoods Team made the discovery after raiding the property in Victoria Road on Saturday.
Four rooms in the house had been converted into growing rooms containing a total of 163 plants at different stages of growth, cultivation equipment and paraphernalia.
All were seized.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests were made and the hunt is on to find the occupier of the property.
Sergeant Graeme Day from Kilburn & Queens Park Safer Neighbourhoods Teams said: “This result was achieved by officers acting quickly after receiving information to obtain the warrant and secure the seizure of the cannabis factory”.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 9 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 10 Kilburn residents forced to flee homes after flash floods
Anyone with information can call Brent Police on 020 8733 3704 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.