Cannabis factory discovered in Kilburn house
- Credit: Archant
Officers uncover 163 plants at address in Victoria Road
Police have uncovered a cannabis factory in a house in Kilburn.
Officers from Kilburn, Queens Park and Brondesbury Park Safer Neighbourhoods Team made the discovery after raiding the property in Victoria Road on Saturday.
Four rooms in the house had been converted into growing rooms containing a total of 163 plants at different stages of growth, cultivation equipment and paraphernalia.
All were seized.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests were made and the hunt is on to find the occupier of the property.
Sergeant Graeme Day from Kilburn & Queens Park Safer Neighbourhoods Teams said: “This result was achieved by officers acting quickly after receiving information to obtain the warrant and secure the seizure of the cannabis factory”.
- 1 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 2 QPR boss Warburton praises hard-working Dykes
- 3 Wembley Stadium wins approval to hold more events
- 4 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
- 5 Brent Council to issue water bill refunds to council tenants
- 6 Brent arts organisations awarded over £1m in Covid recovery funding
- 7 Dykes double helps QPR defeat Sheffield Wednesday
- 8 Two 17-year-old boys shot and stabbed in Kingsbury
- 9 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 10 Lessons from the Covid pandemic: we need a revolution!
Anyone with information can call Brent Police on 020 8733 3704 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.