Cannabis factory discovered in Kilburn house
- Credit: Archant
Officers uncover 163 plants at address in Victoria Road
Police have uncovered a cannabis factory in a house in Kilburn.
Officers from Kilburn, Queens Park and Brondesbury Park Safer Neighbourhoods Team made the discovery after raiding the property in Victoria Road on Saturday.
Four rooms in the house had been converted into growing rooms containing a total of 163 plants at different stages of growth, cultivation equipment and paraphernalia.
All were seized.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests were made and the hunt is on to find the occupier of the property.
Sergeant Graeme Day from Kilburn & Queens Park Safer Neighbourhoods Teams said: “This result was achieved by officers acting quickly after receiving information to obtain the warrant and secure the seizure of the cannabis factory”.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 5 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 6 QPR were soft in heavy Fulham defeat says boss Warburton
- 7 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 8 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
- 9 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 10 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
Anyone with information can call Brent Police on 020 8733 3704 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.