Camden’s most wanted man could be hiding in Brent
Convicted burglar Tony Moran is believed to be dangerous
This is the face of one of the most wanted men in Camden who could be hiding in Brent.
Tony Moran, 20, a convicted burglar from West Hampstead, is wanted by Camden Police for breaching his licence conditions less than a month after being released from jail.
A warrant was issued for his arrest in November but he has managed to evade capture.
He is known to have connections in Brent and Barnet.
You may also want to watch:
Moran is believed to be dangerous and police are warning the public not to approach him.
Moran is 5ft 7ins tall of proportionate build with short dark hair
- 1 Kingsbury mandir to be 'Europe's first' vaccine centre in Hindu temple
- 2 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 3 Gang member jailed for 18 years after hiding guns and drugs in Cricklewood
- 4 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 5 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 6 Maida Vale woman launches petition after kitten bought online dies
- 7 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre
- 8 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 9 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
- 10 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
Anyone with any information on his whereabouts should call Camden Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.