Camden’s most wanted man could be hiding in Brent
Convicted burglar Tony Moran is believed to be dangerous
This is the face of one of the most wanted men in Camden who could be hiding in Brent.
Tony Moran, 20, a convicted burglar from West Hampstead, is wanted by Camden Police for breaching his licence conditions less than a month after being released from jail.
A warrant was issued for his arrest in November but he has managed to evade capture.
He is known to have connections in Brent and Barnet.
You may also want to watch:
Moran is believed to be dangerous and police are warning the public not to approach him.
Moran is 5ft 7ins tall of proportionate build with short dark hair
- 1 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 2 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 3 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 4 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 5 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 6 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 7 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols
- 8 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 9 Tom Dean wins second Tokyo 2020 gold with 4x200m relay victory
- 10 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
Anyone with any information on his whereabouts should call Camden Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.