Camden’s most wanted man could be hiding in Brent
Convicted burglar Tony Moran is believed to be dangerous
This is the face of one of the most wanted men in Camden who could be hiding in Brent.
Tony Moran, 20, a convicted burglar from West Hampstead, is wanted by Camden Police for breaching his licence conditions less than a month after being released from jail.
A warrant was issued for his arrest in November but he has managed to evade capture.
He is known to have connections in Brent and Barnet.
Moran is believed to be dangerous and police are warning the public not to approach him.
Moran is 5ft 7ins tall of proportionate build with short dark hair
- 1 Man arrested after woman's rape allegation in Neasden
- 2 Neasden pub refused late licence amid fears around crime
- 3 Rogue Wembley HGV trainer sentenced after selling non-existent training
- 4 Most wanted: 6 people sought in connection with 10 robberies across London
- 5 Road closed after man's death in Willesden
- 6 2 men attacked by group after fight breaks out at Queensbury Tube Station
- 7 Two charged after police discharge taser during Kingsbury vehicle stop
- 8 Plea date set for men accused of fatal stabbing in Neasden
- 9 Former bingo hall in Burnt Oak to become co-working and co-living space
- 10 Wembley school opens new special educational needs facility
Anyone with any information on his whereabouts should call Camden Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.