Camden’s most wanted man could be hiding in Brent
Convicted burglar Tony Moran is believed to be dangerous
This is the face of one of the most wanted men in Camden who could be hiding in Brent.
Tony Moran, 20, a convicted burglar from West Hampstead, is wanted by Camden Police for breaching his licence conditions less than a month after being released from jail.
A warrant was issued for his arrest in November but he has managed to evade capture.
He is known to have connections in Brent and Barnet.
You may also want to watch:
Moran is believed to be dangerous and police are warning the public not to approach him.
Moran is 5ft 7ins tall of proportionate build with short dark hair
- 1 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 2 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 3 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 4 Kilburn welcomes back eager gym-goers
- 5 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 6 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 7 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 8 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 9 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 10 We didn't stand up insists QPR boss Warburton in Rotherham defeat
Anyone with any information on his whereabouts should call Camden Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.