Cab driver stabbed in the heart in Harlesden
Victim, 38, knifed twice by three men
A cab driver is in a serious condition after being stabbed in the heart by three passengers in Harlesden.
The 38-year-old man was attacked by the men in his black VW Sharan after picking them up in Alric Avenue, on Friday at around 10.35pm.
After the hooded trio got into his car an argument broke out during which the driver was knifed twice – piercing his heart once.
He was rushed to hospital where he is in a stable but serious condition.
You may also want to watch:
Two of the suspects are black, the third is Asian.
Anyone with information should call Brent Police on 0208 733 3384 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 2 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 3 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 4 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 5 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 6 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat to Brent from climate emergency
- 7 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 8 QPR boss 'disappointed' as two late goals cost his side at West Brom
- 9 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 10 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground