Cab driver stabbed in the heart in Harlesden
Victim, 38, knifed twice by three men
A cab driver is in a serious condition after being stabbed in the heart by three passengers in Harlesden.
The 38-year-old man was attacked by the men in his black VW Sharan after picking them up in Alric Avenue, on Friday at around 10.35pm.
After the hooded trio got into his car an argument broke out during which the driver was knifed twice – piercing his heart once.
He was rushed to hospital where he is in a stable but serious condition.
You may also want to watch:
Two of the suspects are black, the third is Asian.
Anyone with information should call Brent Police on 0208 733 3384 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 2 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 3 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 4 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 5 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 6 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 7 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 8 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 9 Disabled Wembley cyclist calls for more inclusivity on Brent's roads
- 10 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park