Cab driver stabbed in the heart in Harlesden
Victim, 38, knifed twice by three men
A cab driver is in a serious condition after being stabbed in the heart by three passengers in Harlesden.
The 38-year-old man was attacked by the men in his black VW Sharan after picking them up in Alric Avenue, on Friday at around 10.35pm.
After the hooded trio got into his car an argument broke out during which the driver was knifed twice – piercing his heart once.
He was rushed to hospital where he is in a stable but serious condition.
You may also want to watch:
Two of the suspects are black, the third is Asian.
Anyone with information should call Brent Police on 0208 733 3384 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 3 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 4 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 5 Residents priced out the area they grew up in
- 6 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 7 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 8 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 9 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 10 Man, 40, stabbed to death in Willesden