Bus diversions in Wembley Park while police carry out ‘enquiries’
- Credit: Archant
Buses are on diversion in Wembley Park as police carry out enquiries.
@TflBusAlerts has put out a message on twitter saying routes have been diverted on Bridge Road due to a police incident.
Buses are not serving Wembley Park Station for the time being.
Affected bus routes are: 83 182 206 223 and 297
Buses are diverted via Forty Lane and Wembley Hill Road R
You may also want to watch:
Police could not confirmed armed officers were in the vicinity.
A spokesperson said: "This is not a new incident, enquiries just ongoing in that area relation to incidents over recent days."
For traffic updates visit twitter or go to to tfl.gov.uk/bus/status/
- 1 Kingsbury mandir to be 'Europe's first' vaccine centre in Hindu temple
- 2 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 3 Gang member jailed for 18 years after hiding guns and drugs in Cricklewood
- 4 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 5 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 6 Maida Vale woman launches petition after kitten bought online dies
- 7 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre
- 8 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 9 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 10 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai