Burglars target the Kensal Rise home of X Factor judge Rita Ora
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Burglars targeted the Kensal Rise home of X Factor judge Rita Ora less than a week after before thieves struck at Simon Cowell’s mansion in Holland Park, it has been revealed.
Thieves broke into the property in owned by the 25-year-old singer and stole cash, jewellery and electronics while a relative slept upstairs.
The burglary took place six days before a thief crept into Cowell’s £35million home which is around three miles from Ms Ora’s property.
The musician, who has lived in the Kensal Rise area since 1998, reportedly divides her time between the £1.3m semi-detached property and a town house in west London, although her whereabouts at the time of the burglary are unknown.
A Metropolitan Police spokesman said: “Police in Brent were called to an address in NW10 at 5.54am on Saturday November 28 following reports of a burglary.
You may also want to watch:
“An investigation is under way. No arrests have been made.”
Officers were called to Cowell’s home in the early hours of December 4 to reports of a robbery while he slept upstairs with partner Lauren Silverman, 38, and their 21-month-old son Eric.
- 1 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 2 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 3 Wealdstone thrashed by league leaders Hartlepool United
- 4 Mixed feelings for residents and workers as crowds return to Wembley
- 5 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 6 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 7 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 8 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 9 Warburton: Dieng played on with broken nose before red card
- 10 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
A 37-year-old man was arrested later that day and questioned.
He was released on bail until a date in early January pending further inquiries.