Burglars steal thousands of pounds worth of equipment from primary school in Neasden
- Credit: Archant
Burglars have stolen thousand of pounds worth of computer equipment, including iPads, from a primary school in Neasden.
The crooks are believed to have broken into Wykeham Primary School in Aboyne Road, in the early hours of Friday morning.
The school was closed the day before as it was used a polling station for the EU referendum.
A spokesman for the police told the Times: “Police were called to a burglary at the school on June 24 at 6.44am.”
“Inquires are ongoing and no arrests have been made.”
You may also want to watch:
He added the thieves had stolen a quantity of high-value items including iPads.
Anyone with information should call Brent Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 3 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 4 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 5 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 6 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 7 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 8 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 9 QPR were soft in heavy Fulham defeat says boss Warburton
- 10 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed