Willesden stabbing: Four teenagers charged with attempted murder
- Credit: Archant
Four teenagers have been charged with attempted murder after a man was stabbed in Willesden.
Omari Lindsey, 19, Mickell Barnett, 19, Dante Young-Brown, 18, and a 17-year-old who can't be named for legal reasons, were charged on Thursday.
They appeared at Willesden Magistrates' Court on June 14, where all four, all of whom are from Brent, were remanded in custody.
Officers were called just before 3.30pm on June 11 to Chapel Close at the junction with Chancery Crescent.
A 22-year-old man was found at the scene with multiple stab wounds.
He was taken to a central London hospital where his condition is now described as stable and his injuries are no longer believed to be life-threatening.
Footage of the attack that circulated on social media is formeing part of the Met's investigation.
- 1 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 2 Brent scheme helping people with disabilities after Covid
- 3 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 4 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 5 'Grandfather of Kensal Rise': Barber Gee Artrey dies at 86
- 6 North London road and rail disruptions in the week ahead
- 7 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
- 8 Four adults and child rescued from roof as blaze destroys flat
- 9 West Hampstead and Kilburn up first for new team to battle fly-tipping
- 10 HS2: Government hails 'incredible momentum' as Old Oak Common work continues
A fifth teenager was arrested on Friday. The 17-year-old remains in police custody.