Willesden stabbing: Four teenagers charged with attempted murder
- Credit: Archant
Four teenagers have been charged with attempted murder after a man was stabbed in Willesden.
Omari Lindsey, 19, Mickell Barnett, 19, Dante Young-Brown, 18, and a 17-year-old who can't be named for legal reasons, were charged on Thursday.
They appeared at Willesden Magistrates' Court on June 14, where all four, all of whom are from Brent, were remanded in custody.
Officers were called just before 3.30pm on June 11 to Chapel Close at the junction with Chancery Crescent.
A 22-year-old man was found at the scene with multiple stab wounds.
He was taken to a central London hospital where his condition is now described as stable and his injuries are no longer believed to be life-threatening.
Footage of the attack that circulated on social media is formeing part of the Met's investigation.
- 1 Flats approved for Brondesbury Park
- 2 Plan for creating 25,500 homes around 'HS2 Superhub' passed
- 3 Most wanted: 6 people sought in connection with 10 robberies across London
- 4 Wembley school opens new special educational needs facility
- 5 2 men attacked by group after fight breaks out at Queensbury Tube Station
- 6 Two charged after police discharge taser during Kingsbury vehicle stop
- 7 Covid admissions on the rise at north London hospitals
- 8 Former bingo hall in Burnt Oak to become co-working and co-living space
- 9 Road closed after man's death in Willesden
- 10 Census 2021: What has changed in your borough since 2011?
A fifth teenager was arrested on Friday. The 17-year-old remains in police custody.