Willesden stabbing: Four teenagers charged with attempted murder
- Credit: Archant
Four teenagers have been charged with attempted murder after a man was stabbed in Willesden.
Omari Lindsey, 19, Mickell Barnett, 19, Dante Young-Brown, 18, and a 17-year-old who can't be named for legal reasons, were charged on Thursday.
They appeared at Willesden Magistrates' Court on June 14, where all four, all of whom are from Brent, were remanded in custody.
Officers were called just before 3.30pm on June 11 to Chapel Close at the junction with Chancery Crescent.
A 22-year-old man was found at the scene with multiple stab wounds.
You may also want to watch:
He was taken to a central London hospital where his condition is now described as stable and his injuries are no longer believed to be life-threatening.
Footage of the attack that circulated on social media is formeing part of the Met's investigation.
- 1 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 2 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 3 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 4 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 5 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 6 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 7 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 8 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 9 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 10 Hope for the Welsh Harp
A fifth teenager was arrested on Friday. The 17-year-old remains in police custody.