Willesden stabbing: Four teenagers charged with attempted murder
- Credit: Archant
Four teenagers have been charged with attempted murder after a man was stabbed in Willesden.
Omari Lindsey, 19, Mickell Barnett, 19, Dante Young-Brown, 18, and a 17-year-old who can't be named for legal reasons, were charged on Thursday.
They appeared at Willesden Magistrates' Court on June 14, where all four, all of whom are from Brent, were remanded in custody.
Officers were called just before 3.30pm on June 11 to Chapel Close at the junction with Chancery Crescent.
A 22-year-old man was found at the scene with multiple stab wounds.
You may also want to watch:
He was taken to a central London hospital where his condition is now described as stable and his injuries are no longer believed to be life-threatening.
Footage of the attack that circulated on social media is formeing part of the Met's investigation.
- 1 Police appeal to find missing 12-year-old boy
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 'Brave new streets of London' – photo collection captures a city under Covid
- 4 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 5 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 6 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 7 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 8 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 9 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 10 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
A fifth teenager was arrested on Friday. The 17-year-old remains in police custody.