Willesden stabbing: Four teenagers charged with attempted murder
- Credit: Archant
Four teenagers have been charged with attempted murder after a man was stabbed in Willesden.
Omari Lindsey, 19, Mickell Barnett, 19, Dante Young-Brown, 18, and a 17-year-old who can't be named for legal reasons, were charged on Thursday.
They appeared at Willesden Magistrates' Court on June 14, where all four, all of whom are from Brent, were remanded in custody.
Officers were called just before 3.30pm on June 11 to Chapel Close at the junction with Chancery Crescent.
A 22-year-old man was found at the scene with multiple stab wounds.
You may also want to watch:
He was taken to a central London hospital where his condition is now described as stable and his injuries are no longer believed to be life-threatening.
Footage of the attack that circulated on social media is formeing part of the Met's investigation.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 5 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 6 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 7 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 8 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 9 Dawn Butler calls for MP security 'overhaul' after death of David Amess
- 10 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
A fifth teenager was arrested on Friday. The 17-year-old remains in police custody.