Brent’s top 10 most wanted women
Females are being sought by police on suspicion of a variety of crimes
The Times can exclusively reveal the names and faces of the top 10 most wanted women being hunted by Brent police.
Following the success of previous appeals to trace predominately male suspects wanted for a variety of offences, including burglary, robbery and fraud, detectives have compiled a women-only list.
The suspects, aged from 20 to 57, are wanted for offences such as fraud, burglary and robbery.
An 11th woman, Evelyn Gadinabokao, of whom the police do not have a photograph, is being hunted after she failed to turn up in court accused of indecent assault.
You may also want to watch:
Some of the women have been charged and have jumped bail, while the others have been identified through new forensic evidence or CCTV.
In Brent, women are much less likely to commit ‘stranger’ crimes such as robbery, burglary and random violence, being suspected of involvement in only about five per cent of such offences.
- 1 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 2 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 3 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 4 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 5 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 6 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 7 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols
- 8 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 9 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 10 Tom Dean wins second Tokyo 2020 gold with 4x200m relay victory
Regarding all crimes committed in the borough, women are the suspects in roughly 15 per cent since January this year.
Chief Superintendent Matthew Gardner, Brent Borough Commander, said: “There are no hiding places in Brent.
“We would like to hear from anyone who may know of any of the suspects’ whereabouts.
“Brent police and our partners will use every tactic to disrupt, catch and convict people who break the law.”
If you have any information about any of the suspects’ whereabouts, please contact Brent police on 020 8733 3092, the warrants unit on 20 8733 3139 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Click on phtoto gallery at the top right of the page to see all the suspects.