Brent Police seize SIX guns and drugs at Crystal Meth lab in Kingsbury
- Credit: Archant
Brent Police have seized six guns and drugs after raiding a Crystal Meth laboratory which was set up in a garage at an address in Kingsbury.
Officers discovered the deadly arsenal of weapons and class A and B drugs after storming the makeshift factory Stag Lane, last Thursday.
Delighted officers took to social media website Twitter to break the news of their find.
Christiano Valente, 38, of Stag Lane, has been charged with one count of possession with intent to supply a controlled drug of class A (cocaine), and one count of possession with intent to supply a controlled drug of Class A (ethylamphetamine hydrochloride).
He appeared before Hendon Magistrates’ Court on Saturday where he was remanded in custody.
You may also want to watch:
He will appear at Harrow Crown Court for March 9.
A 29-year-old woman who was also arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply a controlled drug of Class A and possession of class B drugs (cannabis), has been bailed to return to a police station next month.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 3 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 4 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 7 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 10 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man