Brent Police seize SIX guns and drugs at Crystal Meth lab in Kingsbury
- Credit: Archant
Brent Police have seized six guns and drugs after raiding a Crystal Meth laboratory which was set up in a garage at an address in Kingsbury.
Officers discovered the deadly arsenal of weapons and class A and B drugs after storming the makeshift factory Stag Lane, last Thursday.
Delighted officers took to social media website Twitter to break the news of their find.
Christiano Valente, 38, of Stag Lane, has been charged with one count of possession with intent to supply a controlled drug of class A (cocaine), and one count of possession with intent to supply a controlled drug of Class A (ethylamphetamine hydrochloride).
He appeared before Hendon Magistrates’ Court on Saturday where he was remanded in custody.
You may also want to watch:
He will appear at Harrow Crown Court for March 9.
A 29-year-old woman who was also arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply a controlled drug of Class A and possession of class B drugs (cannabis), has been bailed to return to a police station next month.
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 7 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 8 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 9 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 10 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way