Brent Police’s most wanted suspects aged over 50
Officers keen to track down middle-age woman and men in time for Christmas
Brent Police have released the names and images of six suspects aged over 50 that they would like to arrest in time for Christmas.
Mary Kaye Noonan, 55, the sole woman in the rogue’s gallery, is wanted for jumping bail after failing to show up at Ealing Magistrates Court accused of a public order offence.
The other five men are wanted on suspicion of carrying out a range of offences including assault and the theft of a motor vehicle.
Some have been identified through new forensic evidence or through CCTV, while others have already been charged and like Noonan failed to turn up at court.
You may also want to watch:
Chief Superintendent Matthew Gardner, Brent Police Borough Commander, said: “Brent Police and our partners will use every tactic to disrupt, catch and convict people who break the law.
“There are no hiding places in Brent. We will do everything we can to keep burglars, robbers and violent offenders in custody and place them in front of the court.”
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 3 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 4 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 5 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 6 Dykes strikes late as QPR down Swansea
- 7 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 8 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 9 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 10 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
If you have any information please contact Brent Police on 020 8733 3092, the Warrants Unit on 20 8733 3139 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Click on photo gallery at the top right to see all suspects.