Brent Police reveal November’s 12 most wanted suspects
Three are wanted for burglary offences against women
Brent Police are appealing for information about the whereabouts of the borough’s 12 most wanted suspects.
Three are wanted for committing burglary offences against women and two have been released from prison and have since broken the conditions of their licence so are being recalled.
The others are wanted for other offences including the cultivation of drugs and fly-tipping.
Some have been identified through new forensic evidence or through CCTV, while others have already been charged and failed to turn up at court.
You may also want to watch:
Chief Superintendent Matthew Gardner, Brent Police Borough Commander, said: “Brent Police and our partners will use every tactic to disrupt, catch and convict people who break the law.
“There are no hiding places in Brent. We will do everything we can to keep burglars, robbers and violent offenders in custody and place them in front of the court.”
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 3 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 4 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 5 Campaigners protest over GP takeovers in Willesden and Wembley
- 6 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 7 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 8 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 9 Battle is on for Brondesbury Park as May 6 by-election nears
- 10 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
If you have any information please contact Brent Police on 020 8733 3092, the Warrants Unit on 20 8733 3139 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Click on photo gallery at the top right to see all suspects.