Brent Police reveal November’s 12 most wanted suspects
Three are wanted for burglary offences against women
Brent Police are appealing for information about the whereabouts of the borough’s 12 most wanted suspects.
Three are wanted for committing burglary offences against women and two have been released from prison and have since broken the conditions of their licence so are being recalled.
The others are wanted for other offences including the cultivation of drugs and fly-tipping.
Some have been identified through new forensic evidence or through CCTV, while others have already been charged and failed to turn up at court.
You may also want to watch:
Chief Superintendent Matthew Gardner, Brent Police Borough Commander, said: “Brent Police and our partners will use every tactic to disrupt, catch and convict people who break the law.
“There are no hiding places in Brent. We will do everything we can to keep burglars, robbers and violent offenders in custody and place them in front of the court.”
- 1 Vigil held in Barn Hill for murdered sisters Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 Missing 12-year-old boy from Kilburn found 'safe and well'
- 4 Childhood friends launch their first Their Story Film Festival in Kilburn
- 5 QPR boss Warburton excited for competitive football to return with fans
- 6 'Residents are going through hell as a result of flooding'
- 7 Loaded shotgun seized in Harlesden as police crack down on gang activity
- 8 'Brave new streets of London' – photo collection captures a city under Covid
- 9 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 10 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
If you have any information please contact Brent Police on 020 8733 3092, the Warrants Unit on 20 8733 3139 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Click on photo gallery at the top right to see all suspects.