Brent Police reveal November’s 12 most wanted suspects
Three are wanted for burglary offences against women
Brent Police are appealing for information about the whereabouts of the borough’s 12 most wanted suspects.
Three are wanted for committing burglary offences against women and two have been released from prison and have since broken the conditions of their licence so are being recalled.
The others are wanted for other offences including the cultivation of drugs and fly-tipping.
Some have been identified through new forensic evidence or through CCTV, while others have already been charged and failed to turn up at court.
You may also want to watch:
Chief Superintendent Matthew Gardner, Brent Police Borough Commander, said: “Brent Police and our partners will use every tactic to disrupt, catch and convict people who break the law.
“There are no hiding places in Brent. We will do everything we can to keep burglars, robbers and violent offenders in custody and place them in front of the court.”
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Fenerbahce announce signing of QPR’s Bright Osayi-Samuel
- 3 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 4 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 5 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 6 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- 7 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 8 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 9 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 10 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club
If you have any information please contact Brent Police on 020 8733 3092, the Warrants Unit on 20 8733 3139 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Click on photo gallery at the top right to see all suspects.