Brent Police reveal November’s 12 most wanted suspects
Three are wanted for burglary offences against women
Brent Police are appealing for information about the whereabouts of the borough’s 12 most wanted suspects.
Three are wanted for committing burglary offences against women and two have been released from prison and have since broken the conditions of their licence so are being recalled.
The others are wanted for other offences including the cultivation of drugs and fly-tipping.
Some have been identified through new forensic evidence or through CCTV, while others have already been charged and failed to turn up at court.
Chief Superintendent Matthew Gardner, Brent Police Borough Commander, said: “Brent Police and our partners will use every tactic to disrupt, catch and convict people who break the law.
“There are no hiding places in Brent. We will do everything we can to keep burglars, robbers and violent offenders in custody and place them in front of the court.”
- 1 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street
- 2 Almost 800 homes to be built next to Wembley Stadium
- 3 Dogs kill 'much-loved pet' in Brent park attack
- 4 Police officers who shared photos of murdered sisters to be sentenced early next month
- 5 Warnings of ice across London amid plummeting temperatures
- 6 Omicron: Mosque reopens as vaccine centre to meet demand
- 7 Burglar posing as police officer 'preyed upon the elderly'
- 8 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets
- 9 Wembley Stadium hosts careers expo to help Brent young people into City jobs
- 10 What are the chances of a white Christmas in London?
If you have any information please contact Brent Police on 020 8733 3092, the Warrants Unit on 20 8733 3139 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Click on photo gallery at the top right to see all suspects.