Brent Police launch Wanted Wednesday suspect appeal
- Credit: Archant
Officers are hunting for 38-year-old suspected burglar Yousef Hammoumi
Brent Police have launched a Wanted Wednesday suspect appeal starting from today.
Officers are hunting for Yousef Hammoumi, 38, who is suspected of carrying out burglaries in the NW10 and Westminster area
Chief Superintendent Matthew Gardner, Brent Police borough Commander, said: “Brent Police and our partners will use every tactic to disrupt, catch and convict people who break the law. There are no hiding places in Brent.
“We will do everything we can to keep burglars, robbers and violent offenders in custody and place them in front of the court.”
Anyone with information about Hammoumi’s whereabouts should call Brent’s Wanted Offenders Unit on 020 8733 3092 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Alternatively Hammoumi is being urged to give himself up.
- 1 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 2 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 3 Brent scheme helping people with disabilities after Covid
- 4 HS2: Government hails 'incredible momentum' as Old Oak Common work continues
- 5 North London road and rail disruptions in the week ahead
- 6 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 7 West Hampstead and Kilburn up first for new team to battle fly-tipping
- 8 'Grandfather of Kensal Rise': Barber Gee Artrey dies at 86
- 9 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
- 10 Four adults and child rescued from roof as blaze destroys flat