Brent Police in witness appeal to catch Kilburn nightclub attacker
- Credit: Archant
Reveller was seriously assaulted in The Good Ship in Kilburn High Road
Police have released an image of clubbers who may have witnessed a vicious nightclub assault that left a man with a fractured nose and cheekbone.
The 20-year-old victim was on the dance floor in The Good Ship in Kilburn High Road, Kilburn, when he was randomly attacked by another reveller.
The suspect initially tried to snatch the victim’s hat resulting in a fracas between them before he was punched in the face.
As the victim stumbled backwards he was punched in the face again causing him to lose consciousness.
The suspected fled with the victim’s hat.
The victim was rushed to hospital were he required surgery for his facial injuries.
- 1 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 2 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 3 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 4 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 5 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street
- 6 Almost 800 homes to be built next to Wembley Stadium
- 7 Wembley fitness instructor stopped man taking his own life
- 8 New Brent baby bank to support 40 families per week
- 9 'It's about belief," says QPR boss ahead of Stoke clash
- 10 Dogs kill 'much-loved pet' in Brent park attack
The suspect is a white man with short dark hair and of muscular build.
He was wearing a blue short sleeve t-shirt and dark skinny type trouser.
The attack took place on January 20 at 3,15am.
Detective Constable Emma Smy, from Brent Police, said: “This is an appalling act of violence where the victim was assaulted and suffered serious injury.
“Police are releasing a CCTV image of the incident as there are a number of people present and would like to speak to any person who may have witnessed this assault.”
Anyone with information should call PC Smy on 020 8733 3709 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.