Brent Police in appeal to trace Wembley double stabbing suspect
- Credit: Archant
Detectives have released the image of a man they would like to speak to in connection with a double stabbing in Wembley.
Two men aged 29 and 31, were knifed during the brawl in London Road in the early hours of February 14.
They had left a Romanian nightclub when they were attacked between 4am to 4.45am.
Despite their injuries they managed to walk to nearby Wembley High Road where they were found by police officers who had been called to the scene.
Both were treated by medics on the street before they were taken to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
They have since been discharged.
Four men aged 24, 30, 32 and 38 who were arrested in connection with the stabbing were bailed to return to a police station later this month
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 3 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 4 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 7 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 10 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
Anyone with information is asked to call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.