Brent Police in appeal to trace Wembley double stabbing suspect
- Credit: Archant
Detectives have released the image of a man they would like to speak to in connection with a double stabbing in Wembley.
Two men aged 29 and 31, were knifed during the brawl in London Road in the early hours of February 14.
They had left a Romanian nightclub when they were attacked between 4am to 4.45am.
Despite their injuries they managed to walk to nearby Wembley High Road where they were found by police officers who had been called to the scene.
Both were treated by medics on the street before they were taken to hospital.
They have since been discharged.
Four men aged 24, 30, 32 and 38 who were arrested in connection with the stabbing were bailed to return to a police station later this month
- 1 QPR ground name to revert to Loftus Road for 2022-23
- 2 Cricklewood estate reports 'major vermin' problem
- 3 Trial date for men charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 4 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 5 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 6 Baby among three rescued from Willesden flat fire
- 7 VOTE: Which north London fish and chip shop is your favourite?
- 8 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 9 5 of the best things to do with kids in north London
- 10 Police officer sacked after she 'failed' woman murdered by husband
Anyone with information is asked to call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.