Brent Police in appeal to trace Wembley double stabbing suspect
- Credit: Archant
Detectives have released the image of a man they would like to speak to in connection with a double stabbing in Wembley.
Two men aged 29 and 31, were knifed during the brawl in London Road in the early hours of February 14.
They had left a Romanian nightclub when they were attacked between 4am to 4.45am.
Despite their injuries they managed to walk to nearby Wembley High Road where they were found by police officers who had been called to the scene.
Both were treated by medics on the street before they were taken to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
They have since been discharged.
Four men aged 24, 30, 32 and 38 who were arrested in connection with the stabbing were bailed to return to a police station later this month
- 1 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 2 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 7 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 8 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 9 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 10 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
Anyone with information is asked to call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.