Brent Police in appeal to trace Wembley double stabbing suspect
- Credit: Archant
Detectives have released the image of a man they would like to speak to in connection with a double stabbing in Wembley.
Two men aged 29 and 31, were knifed during the brawl in London Road in the early hours of February 14.
They had left a Romanian nightclub when they were attacked between 4am to 4.45am.
Despite their injuries they managed to walk to nearby Wembley High Road where they were found by police officers who had been called to the scene.
Both were treated by medics on the street before they were taken to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
They have since been discharged.
Four men aged 24, 30, 32 and 38 who were arrested in connection with the stabbing were bailed to return to a police station later this month
- 1 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 2 QPR boss Warburton says they will be prepared for a strong Rotherham side
- 3 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 4 Brent Council worker Vithun Illankovan on his time in The Circle
- 5 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 6 Pubs in Kensal reopen after Covid lockdown
- 7 Homeless in Brent, Covid and Ramadan support
- 8 Shops, hairdressers, pub gardens and gyms reopen today
- 9 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 10 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
Anyone with information is asked to call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.