Brent Police in appeal to trace Wembley double stabbing suspect
- Credit: Archant
Detectives have released the image of a man they would like to speak to in connection with a double stabbing in Wembley.
Two men aged 29 and 31, were knifed during the brawl in London Road in the early hours of February 14.
They had left a Romanian nightclub when they were attacked between 4am to 4.45am.
Despite their injuries they managed to walk to nearby Wembley High Road where they were found by police officers who had been called to the scene.
Both were treated by medics on the street before they were taken to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
They have since been discharged.
Four men aged 24, 30, 32 and 38 who were arrested in connection with the stabbing were bailed to return to a police station later this month
- 1 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 2 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 3 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 4 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 7 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 8 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 9 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 10 Brent Council reignites campaign to tackle paan spitting
Anyone with information is asked to call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.