Brent Police granted order banning Hammersmith teenager from entering gardens, driveways or yards in London
Darrel Roberts, 16, faces arrest if he breaches terms of Asbo
A teenager has been banned from stepping foot in any garden, driveway or yard connected to a residential property in London for three years.
Under the terms of an Asbo which Ealing Youth Court granted on behalf of Brent Police, Darrel Roberts must have permission from the property’s occupants if he wishes to do so.
The 16-year-old from Hammersmith faces arrested if he is caught breaching the order which was rubber-stamped last week.
Roberts has also been prohibited from associating with 15-year-old Kamar Liban anywhere in London.
You may also want to watch:
The Asbo will run until July 2015.
- 1 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 2 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 3 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 4 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 5 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 6 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 7 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
- 8 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 9 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 10 Free Covid webinar for Brent residents wary of getting a vaccine