Brent Police granted order banning Hammersmith teenager from entering gardens, driveways or yards in London
Darrel Roberts, 16, faces arrest if he breaches terms of Asbo
A teenager has been banned from stepping foot in any garden, driveway or yard connected to a residential property in London for three years.
Under the terms of an Asbo which Ealing Youth Court granted on behalf of Brent Police, Darrel Roberts must have permission from the property’s occupants if he wishes to do so.
The 16-year-old from Hammersmith faces arrested if he is caught breaching the order which was rubber-stamped last week.
Roberts has also been prohibited from associating with 15-year-old Kamar Liban anywhere in London.
You may also want to watch:
The Asbo will run until July 2015.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 3 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 4 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 5 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 6 Dykes strikes late as QPR down Swansea
- 7 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 8 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 9 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 10 QPR motivated by 'nothing to play for' talk says Warburton