Brent Police granted order banning Hammersmith teenager from entering gardens, driveways or yards in London
Darrel Roberts, 16, faces arrest if he breaches terms of Asbo
A teenager has been banned from stepping foot in any garden, driveway or yard connected to a residential property in London for three years.
Under the terms of an Asbo which Ealing Youth Court granted on behalf of Brent Police, Darrel Roberts must have permission from the property’s occupants if he wishes to do so.
The 16-year-old from Hammersmith faces arrested if he is caught breaching the order which was rubber-stamped last week.
Roberts has also been prohibited from associating with 15-year-old Kamar Liban anywhere in London.
You may also want to watch:
The Asbo will run until July 2015.
- 1 QPR 'didn't do enough to win the game' in Peterborough defeat
- 2 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 3 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 4 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 5 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 6 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 7 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 8 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 9 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 10 Sudbury estate residents slam council's parking plans