Brent Police granted order banning Hammersmith teenager from entering gardens, driveways or yards in London
Darrel Roberts, 16, faces arrest if he breaches terms of Asbo
A teenager has been banned from stepping foot in any garden, driveway or yard connected to a residential property in London for three years.
Under the terms of an Asbo which Ealing Youth Court granted on behalf of Brent Police, Darrel Roberts must have permission from the property’s occupants if he wishes to do so.
The 16-year-old from Hammersmith faces arrested if he is caught breaching the order which was rubber-stamped last week.
Roberts has also been prohibited from associating with 15-year-old Kamar Liban anywhere in London.
You may also want to watch:
The Asbo will run until July 2015.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Stefan Johansen completes QPR switch from Fulham
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 9 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 10 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley