Brent Police arrest gang suspected of burgling the homes of Asian residents
Six men are being questioned over break-ins across London, Romford and the Thames Valley area
Police have arrested six men in a series of dawn raids targeting a suspected criminal gang behind a string of burglaries affecting the Asian community.
Officers from Brent Police carried out the arrests following a long-term undercover surveillance operation which identified an organised and resilient network of thieves.
The gang are suspected of targeting specific addresses where they could steal high-value Asian gold and other valuables
The team are believed to be behind break-ins in London, including Brent, as well burglaries in Romford in Essex and the Thames Valley Area.
You may also want to watch:
All six are currently in custody being questioned on conspiracy to commit burglary.
- 1 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 2 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 3 Wealdstone thrashed by league leaders Hartlepool United
- 4 Mixed feelings for residents and workers as crowds return to Wembley
- 5 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 6 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 7 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 8 Inspirational Riz and child exploitation
- 9 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 10 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids