Brent Police appeal to public to find burglary suspects
- Credit: Archant
Do you know where these two burglary suspects are hiding?
If so Brent Police needs your help to find them.
Tamas Boasa, 52, was arrested on March 4 on suspicion of breaking into a property in Victor Grove, Alperton.
He was bailed but failed to return to a police station where he would have been subsequently charged.
The second man 30-yer-old is wanted in connection with a burglary that took place in Rannock Avenue, Kingsbury on May 12.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call Brent CID on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 2 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 3 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 4 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 5 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 8 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 9 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 10 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai