Brent Police appeal to public to find burglary suspects
- Credit: Archant
Do you know where these two burglary suspects are hiding?
If so Brent Police needs your help to find them.
Tamas Boasa, 52, was arrested on March 4 on suspicion of breaking into a property in Victor Grove, Alperton.
He was bailed but failed to return to a police station where he would have been subsequently charged.
The second man 30-yer-old is wanted in connection with a burglary that took place in Rannock Avenue, Kingsbury on May 12.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call Brent CID on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 2 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 3 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 4 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 7 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 8 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 9 QPR determined to remain among Championship front-runners
- 10 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours