Brent Police appeal to public to find burglary suspects
- Credit: Archant
Do you know where these two burglary suspects are hiding?
If so Brent Police needs your help to find them.
Tamas Boasa, 52, was arrested on March 4 on suspicion of breaking into a property in Victor Grove, Alperton.
He was bailed but failed to return to a police station where he would have been subsequently charged.
The second man 30-yer-old is wanted in connection with a burglary that took place in Rannock Avenue, Kingsbury on May 12.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call Brent CID on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 2 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 3 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 4 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 5 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 6 Kilburn welcomes back eager gym-goers
- 7 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 8 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 9 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 10 Neasden foodbank launches £60,000 fundraising appeal