Brent Police appeal to find the borough’s four most wanted suspects
- Credit: Archant
Brent Police are appealing for information leading them to the four most wanted suspects in the borough.
One is a convicted robber who is being hunted after he breached his parole condition while the others failed to turn up for their trials at Harrow Crown Court.
Once he is found Benjamin Redman will be thrown back in jail for breaching the conditions of his parole licence.
The 29-year-old was sentenced to four years in prison after being convicted of robbery in March 2012.
Gavril Mironescu, 25, is accused of motoring offences, Dorel Cazacu, 26, is facing trial for proceeds of crime offences and 54-year-old Tincuta Cimpoer is charged with shoplifting in Harlesden.
You may also want to watch:
All three failed to turn up at court and a warrant has been issued for their arrest.
Anyone with information is asked to call Brent Wanted Offenders Unit on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 2 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 3 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 4 QPR boss Warburton says they will be prepared for a strong Rotherham side
- 5 Pubs in Kensal reopen after Covid lockdown
- 6 Kilburn welcomes back eager gym-goers
- 7 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 8 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 9 Homeless in Brent, Covid and Ramadan support
- 10 Two 17-year-old boys shot and stabbed in Kingsbury