Brent Police appeal to find the borough’s four most wanted suspects
- Credit: Archant
Brent Police are appealing for information leading them to the four most wanted suspects in the borough.
One is a convicted robber who is being hunted after he breached his parole condition while the others failed to turn up for their trials at Harrow Crown Court.
Once he is found Benjamin Redman will be thrown back in jail for breaching the conditions of his parole licence.
The 29-year-old was sentenced to four years in prison after being convicted of robbery in March 2012.
Gavril Mironescu, 25, is accused of motoring offences, Dorel Cazacu, 26, is facing trial for proceeds of crime offences and 54-year-old Tincuta Cimpoer is charged with shoplifting in Harlesden.
You may also want to watch:
All three failed to turn up at court and a warrant has been issued for their arrest.
Anyone with information is asked to call Brent Wanted Offenders Unit on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 3 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 4 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 7 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 8 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 9 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 10 QPR determined to remain among Championship front-runners