Brent Police appeal to absconded robber to give himself up
Convicted 28-year-old has gone missing from Harrow Crown Court
Brent Police have made a direct appeal to a convicted robber who absconded from court yesterday (Wednesday) to give himself up.
Rodrigo Dean Santana, 28, of no fixed address, went missing from Harrow Crown Court while a jury were deliberating on a second count of robbery.
He had been found guilty of a first count of robbery earlier that day.
Making an appeal to Santana, training DC Kevin Harvey from Brent Crime Squad said: “hand yourself into a police station and stop running.
You may also want to watch:
“If you do not surrender yourself we will continue to look for you.
“Failing to co-operate may have caused you to lean on friends and relatives to cover for you. If we establish that any of your friends or relatives knowingly obstruct the police in trying to apprehend you - then we will seek to arrest and prosecute them also.”
- 1 Haute Dolci's dessert restaurant opens in Wembley Park
- 2 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 3 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
- 4 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 5 CCTV image released in Kilburn indecent exposure investigation
- 6 Police officer to appear for trial in Wembley sexual assault case
- 7 Euro 2020: Road closures in Wembley Park as England meets Czech Republic
- 8 Free online double documentary and conversation with artists of the Windrush generation
- 9 Police guarded bushes where two sisters bodies were overnight, court hears
- 10 Primary school in Kilburn back open after staff member contracted Covid
DC Harvey is also appealing to residents and traders who spot Santana to contact the police.
If you have any information call Brent Crime Squad on 020 8733 3217, the Warrants Unit on 20 8733 3139 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.