Brent Police appeal for robbery victims in Willesden Green to come forward
- Credit: Archant
Brent Police are appealing for the victims of a pair of robbers on bicycles who struck in Willesden Green come forward.
Investigating officers believe an Asian man and woman were targeted 90 minutes apart by the pair in the early hours of August 31.
The first victim, a man aged between 20 and 30, was robbed outside Willesden Green Underground Station in Walm Lane at 4am.
He has short black hair and was wearing a white t-shirt and dark trousers at the time.
The second victim, a woman with long black hair aged between 20 and 40, was wheeling a large suitcase and wearing Asian style clothing (Salwar Kameez).
She was targeted at 5.30am.
Neither victim has reported the incidents and officers are keen to hear from them.
- 1 Man arrested after woman's rape allegation in Neasden
- 2 Neasden pub refused late licence amid fears around crime
- 3 Rogue Wembley HGV trainer sentenced after selling non-existent training
- 4 Most wanted: 6 people sought in connection with 10 robberies across London
- 5 Road closed after man's death in Willesden
- 6 Two charged after police discharge taser during Kingsbury vehicle stop
- 7 2 men attacked by group after fight breaks out at Queensbury Tube Station
- 8 Plea date set for men accused of fatal stabbing in Neasden
- 9 Former bingo hall in Burnt Oak to become co-working and co-living space
- 10 Wembley school opens new special educational needs facility
Anyone with information should call 020 8733 3224 or 101. Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111