Brent Police appeal for robbery victims in Willesden Green to come forward
- Credit: Archant
Brent Police are appealing for the victims of a pair of robbers on bicycles who struck in Willesden Green come forward.
Investigating officers believe an Asian man and woman were targeted 90 minutes apart by the pair in the early hours of August 31.
The first victim, a man aged between 20 and 30, was robbed outside Willesden Green Underground Station in Walm Lane at 4am.
He has short black hair and was wearing a white t-shirt and dark trousers at the time.
The second victim, a woman with long black hair aged between 20 and 40, was wheeling a large suitcase and wearing Asian style clothing (Salwar Kameez).
You may also want to watch:
She was targeted at 5.30am.
Neither victim has reported the incidents and officers are keen to hear from them.
- 1 Kingsbury mandir to be 'Europe's first' vaccine centre in Hindu temple
- 2 Gang member jailed for 18 years after hiding guns and drugs in Cricklewood
- 3 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 4 Maida Vale woman launches petition after kitten bought online dies
- 5 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
- 6 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 7 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 8 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 9 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 10 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
Anyone with information should call 020 8733 3224 or 101. Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111