Brent man shot dead in Bournemouth thought to be member of notorious Harlesden gang
A Brent man who was shot dead in Bournemouth is believed to be a member of a notorious gang from Harlesden.
The man, 20, and who is believed to come from Wembley, was shot and killed in the Boscombe area of Bournemouth on Wednesday.
The area is infamous in the region as one plagued with crime.
Dorset Police have not revealed the identity of the man, but social networking websites have identified him as Reece aka ‘Stylie’.
Tributes left for him online indicate he was a member of the Church Road Soldiers – a gang known to operate out of the Church End estate in Harlesden.
You may also want to watch:
One user, who has a picture of CRS on their Twitter handle, posted the message: “R.I.P Zino, Stylie G.B.N.F”. Wayne Freckleton, a member of the Church Road Soldiers who was shot and killed in Ike’s Barbershop in Harlesden in 2008 was also known as Zino.
Another user, who in his bio on Twitter identifies himself as ‘Church Road Blockzz’, wrote: “Cant believe what i heard today so upsetting R.I.P My older g Stylie gone but never forgotton g !”
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 6 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 7 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 8 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 9 'Cowardly' government accused by Brent MP of siding with 'bad bosses'
- 10 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
Police are calling on people with information to call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.