Brent man shot dead in Bournemouth thought to be member of notorious Harlesden gang
A Brent man who was shot dead in Bournemouth is believed to be a member of a notorious gang from Harlesden.
The man, 20, and who is believed to come from Wembley, was shot and killed in the Boscombe area of Bournemouth on Wednesday.
The area is infamous in the region as one plagued with crime.
Dorset Police have not revealed the identity of the man, but social networking websites have identified him as Reece aka ‘Stylie’.
Tributes left for him online indicate he was a member of the Church Road Soldiers – a gang known to operate out of the Church End estate in Harlesden.
You may also want to watch:
One user, who has a picture of CRS on their Twitter handle, posted the message: “R.I.P Zino, Stylie G.B.N.F”. Wayne Freckleton, a member of the Church Road Soldiers who was shot and killed in Ike’s Barbershop in Harlesden in 2008 was also known as Zino.
Another user, who in his bio on Twitter identifies himself as ‘Church Road Blockzz’, wrote: “Cant believe what i heard today so upsetting R.I.P My older g Stylie gone but never forgotton g !”
- 1 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 2 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 3 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 4 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 5 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 6 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 7 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols
- 8 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 9 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 10 Tom Dean wins second Tokyo 2020 gold with 4x200m relay victory
Police are calling on people with information to call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.