Brent man charged with killing Danny O’Shea in Canning Town
Kevin Richards, 32, is one of nine people due to appear before Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court today
A man from Brent has been charged with the murder of a teenager who was stabbed to death in east London.
Kevin Richards, 32, is due to appear in court today (Thursday) accused of killing Danny O’Shea on December 2 last year.
The 18-year-old was knifed near his home in Canning Town.
Richards and eight other men will appear before Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court charged with Mr O’Shea’s murder and conspiracy to commit grievous bodily harm.
The eight other accused men are Paul Johnson, 33, O’Neil Wareham, 29, Andrew Johnson, 35, all from Harrow, Christopher Nathaniel, 40, Paul Boadi, 34, both from east London, Ferron Perue, 24, from Birmingham, Nugent Rowe, 29, from Pinner and David Hylton, 47, from Camden.
- 1 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 2 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 3 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 4 Adomah's late goal wins it for QPR at Coventry
- 5 Below-par QPR found a way to win at Coventry says Warburton
- 6 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 7 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 8 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 9 Sudbury: Plan for 52 one-bed flats falls through after appeal
- 10 Brent Mosque vaccinates 10,000th person