Brent man charged with killing Danny O’Shea in Canning Town
Kevin Richards, 32, is one of nine people due to appear before Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court today
A man from Brent has been charged with the murder of a teenager who was stabbed to death in east London.
Kevin Richards, 32, is due to appear in court today (Thursday) accused of killing Danny O’Shea on December 2 last year.
The 18-year-old was knifed near his home in Canning Town.
Richards and eight other men will appear before Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court charged with Mr O’Shea’s murder and conspiracy to commit grievous bodily harm.
You may also want to watch:
The eight other accused men are Paul Johnson, 33, O’Neil Wareham, 29, Andrew Johnson, 35, all from Harrow, Christopher Nathaniel, 40, Paul Boadi, 34, both from east London, Ferron Perue, 24, from Birmingham, Nugent Rowe, 29, from Pinner and David Hylton, 47, from Camden.
- 1 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 2 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 3 Man stabbed to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- 4 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 5 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 6 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 7 Election 2021: All the candidates for mayor of London
- 8 Habitual car thief jailed for six months after stealing 11 vehicles
- 9 Vale Farm Sports Centre offering facilities for free from May 17
- 10 Man, 40, stabbed to death in Willesden