Brent man charged with killing Danny O’Shea in Canning Town
Kevin Richards, 32, is one of nine people due to appear before Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court today
A man from Brent has been charged with the murder of a teenager who was stabbed to death in east London.
Kevin Richards, 32, is due to appear in court today (Thursday) accused of killing Danny O’Shea on December 2 last year.
The 18-year-old was knifed near his home in Canning Town.
Richards and eight other men will appear before Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court charged with Mr O’Shea’s murder and conspiracy to commit grievous bodily harm.
You may also want to watch:
The eight other accused men are Paul Johnson, 33, O’Neil Wareham, 29, Andrew Johnson, 35, all from Harrow, Christopher Nathaniel, 40, Paul Boadi, 34, both from east London, Ferron Perue, 24, from Birmingham, Nugent Rowe, 29, from Pinner and David Hylton, 47, from Camden.
- 1 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 2 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 6 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 7 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 8 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 9 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 10 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site