Brent man charged with killing Danny O’Shea in Canning Town
Kevin Richards, 32, is one of nine people due to appear before Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court today
A man from Brent has been charged with the murder of a teenager who was stabbed to death in east London.
Kevin Richards, 32, is due to appear in court today (Thursday) accused of killing Danny O’Shea on December 2 last year.
The 18-year-old was knifed near his home in Canning Town.
Richards and eight other men will appear before Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court charged with Mr O’Shea’s murder and conspiracy to commit grievous bodily harm.
You may also want to watch:
The eight other accused men are Paul Johnson, 33, O’Neil Wareham, 29, Andrew Johnson, 35, all from Harrow, Christopher Nathaniel, 40, Paul Boadi, 34, both from east London, Ferron Perue, 24, from Birmingham, Nugent Rowe, 29, from Pinner and David Hylton, 47, from Camden.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 5 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 6 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 7 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 8 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 9 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
- 10 Stabbed 7-year-old girl meets police officers who saved her life