Boy assaulted on Kensal Green train
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after a boy was assualted on a train in Kensal Green yesterday. (Monday)
The incident happened on a southbound Bakerloo train at 2.50pm.
A disturbance between the boy, who is believed to be a teenager, and two other males appeared to take place and the boy was then seen leaving the scene at Kensal Green clutching his chest.
He was not treated and the British Transport Police are seeking any information to help find the boy and also find out what happened.
Residents reported a large police presence at Kensal Green and the station that the station had been cordoned off but it was fully reopened at around 5pm. Southbound Bakerloo services did not stop at Kensal Green for a period of time under the request of police.
You may also want to watch:
If you were on this particular service or witnessed the incident, call 0800405040 quoting reference 291 of 16/10/2017 or ring Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800555111.
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Fenerbahce announce signing of QPR’s Bright Osayi-Samuel
- 3 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 4 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 5 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 6 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- 7 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 8 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 9 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 10 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club