Boy, 17, in hospital after being stabbed in Alperton
- Credit: Archant
A teenage boy is in hospital after being stabbed in Alperton on Friday evening.
Emergency services were called to Ealing Road at 8pm to reports of a stabbing.
A 17-year-old boy was taken to a central London hospital with non life-threatening injuries, Scotland Yard said.
Cllr. Zaffar Van Kalwala, Stonebridge representative, said “I’m deeply saddened to hear about another stabbing in Brent. We need to all come together to make it clear that we will not tolerate knife crime.
“We also need to desperately discuss as a community what more can be done across the borough including policing, youth facilities, health services and providing more opportunities to help tackle the evil of knife attacks on our streets.”
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
Anyone with information can call police on 101 quoting reference number 7300/23MAR or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 2 Woman killed after collision with alleged drunk driver in Kenton
- 3 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 4 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 5 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 6 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 7 QPR eager to start climbing the table when they face Derby
- 8 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 9 Warburton praises QPR character in win at Cardiff
- 10 Willock earns QPR win in Wales