Boy, 17, in hospital after being stabbed in Alperton
- Credit: Archant
A teenage boy is in hospital after being stabbed in Alperton on Friday evening.
Emergency services were called to Ealing Road at 8pm to reports of a stabbing.
A 17-year-old boy was taken to a central London hospital with non life-threatening injuries, Scotland Yard said.
Cllr. Zaffar Van Kalwala, Stonebridge representative, said “I’m deeply saddened to hear about another stabbing in Brent. We need to all come together to make it clear that we will not tolerate knife crime.
“We also need to desperately discuss as a community what more can be done across the borough including policing, youth facilities, health services and providing more opportunities to help tackle the evil of knife attacks on our streets.”
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
Anyone with information can call police on 101 quoting reference number 7300/23MAR or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 6 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 7 15 questions to quiz how well you know Brent
- 8 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 9 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 10 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours