Boy, 17, dies and 16-year-old injured in double stabbing in Kenton
- Credit: Archant
A boy has died and another has been injured in a brutal double stabbing in Kenton this morning.
The pair were attacked in Belvedere Way at around 12.30am.
Paramedics and police were called to the scene where one of the victims, who is aged 17, was pronounced dead.
The second victim, a boy of 16, was rushed to hospital where his condition has been described as stable.
A murder investigation is underway and detectives have arrested two males in connection with the stabbings.
You may also want to watch:
Both are currently in custody at a police station in north London.
Anyone with information should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 3 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 4 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 5 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 6 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 7 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 8 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 9 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 10 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids