Boy, 17, dies and 16-year-old injured in double stabbing in Kenton
- Credit: Archant
A boy has died and another has been injured in a brutal double stabbing in Kenton this morning.
The pair were attacked in Belvedere Way at around 12.30am.
Paramedics and police were called to the scene where one of the victims, who is aged 17, was pronounced dead.
The second victim, a boy of 16, was rushed to hospital where his condition has been described as stable.
A murder investigation is underway and detectives have arrested two males in connection with the stabbings.
You may also want to watch:
Both are currently in custody at a police station in north London.
Anyone with information should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 2 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 3 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 4 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 5 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 6 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 7 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 8 MP Dawn Butler: Support available to get through lockdown
- 9 Dozens 'found breaching Covid restrictions' at shisha cafe
- 10 'Distress' as eggs thrown at ambulances in Neasden