Boy, 17, accused of Willesden rape claims alleged victim was ‘willing participant’
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
A teenage boy accused of raping a girl in Willesden as a punishment for spreading rumours told a court she willingly performed a sex act on him in an alleyway .
The Old Bailey heard claims that Aliyah Weekes, 19, of St Mary’s Road. Harlesden, forced the 15-year-old girl into performing a sex act on the boy because she was ‘snitching’.
The alleged victim claims Weekes told her ‘snitches get stitches’ immediately before she was pinned down in an alleyway close to the College of North West London in Dudden Hill Lane, and forced into performing oral sex.
But her alleged attacker, 17, said they were walking and talking together when she suggested they go into an alleyway.
The teenager, who cannot be named, said: “She had her back to the wall, we were talking and she said she wanted to give a b*** j**.
You may also want to watch:
“I was a little bit surprised but I’m a boy and she’s a girl so I was like cool and went on with it.
“She started undoing my trousers and went lower down and started giving me a b*** j**.
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 3 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 4 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 5 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 6 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 7 Travellers eviction from Dollis Hill road highlights needs for sites
- 8 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 9 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 10 Labour wins Brondesbury Park in tightly contested by-election
“We saw two boys were there so that’s when we stopped. We walked out and everyone was coming towards us.”
The teenager said the girl also bared her breasts to him during the encounter and he offered to walk her home afterwards on April 29 last year.
Prosecutor James Dawes said Weekes had threatened to hit the girl and force to perform oral sex on several boys.
Weekes told detectives she witnessed the sex act and the girl was a willing participant.
Weekes and a 16-year-old girl, who also cannot be named, were arrested for encouraging the alleged rape.
Both deny aiding or abetting rape.
The boy denies rape.
The trial continues.